10

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟑《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟑
《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

_______________________________

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 amazing to see you again Mr. Gaulden, I've been waiting" Dr. Gaye spoke excitedly, clapping his hands together.

Kentrell rolled his eyes "I can't say the same" he grumbled ready for the appointment to be over, it could be said that he didn't wake up on the best side of the bed this morning.

"Not a morning person? I understand, let's get you on the examination chair, so we can check on this little one" Dr. Gaye kept his positive energy.

Kentrell huffed, struggling to get on the chair, he slapped Hasein's hand away whenever he tried help him, after a few tries he blew out a breath of frustration.

"Help me hasein, I know you see me struggling, standing there looking dumb and shit" Kentrell snapped.

Hasein helped him giving him a stern look, which Kentrell ignored, lifting his shirt up, growing impatient.

Dr. Gaye put both of his gloves on, applying the gel onto Kentrell's stomach, gently moving the transducer back and forth, happily pointing towards the screen.

"If you look closely, you can see a small foot, a small hand, the baby is growing fast"

Kentrell smiled forgetting about why he was mad "Ma' lil soldier"

Dr. Gaye continued to move the transducer around, allowing Kentrell to the some of the features of the baby "If we listen, the heartbeat can be heard loud and clear"

"Hasein you see bug?" Kentrell asked excitedly.

Hasein chuckled at the smaller's excitement "Yea I see mama"

"Mr Gaulden, at your last appointment I informed you, the next time you would be able to know the gender of your infant, now is the time, do you want to know now or are you planning a baby shower?" Dr Gaye inquired.

Looking over at Hasein, Kentrell felt a jittery feeling in his chest, reality was hitting more and more everyday, it felt even better to have hasein beside him.

"I wanna know now" Kentrell decided, his hand finding its way to the older.

"Ok well, how about I put it in a envelope with your sonogram pictures, then y'all can open it together" Dr Gaye insisted.