9

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟐𝟑《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷 𝟐𝟑
《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

_______________________________

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 crisscross in the middle of the couch, while he thought of baby names, although he was 18 weeks, he felt the urge to sort out his favorite girl verses boy names.

At his last appointment the doctor informed him, he would be able to hear the heart beat more clearly than the last, he would also be able to choose If he wanted to find out the gender.

He could already feel a change in his body, his stomach constantly grew, more and more everyday, to the point it started to become harder for him to do things on his own.

"Hey bug I know you probably bored in there" Kentrell softly poked his belly "you ma' lil soldier already, no matter if you a girl or boy imma love you with all ma' heart, I swea' imma give you the world, you'll never want fo' nothing"

He smiled ear to ear feeling a gentle thud against his hand "mama love you too bug" he mumbled, several thuds coming after.

Kentrell retrieved his phone, turning off dnd, he scrunched his face up at all the notifications from his bestfriend and instagram.

Instead of choosing to read the texts, he went to instagram, seeing notifications overflow, he scrolled through them confused, clicking on the link everybody commented, his baby daddy was the first thing to pop up, specifically a video of him, Kentrell tapped the play button.

'Y'all keep asking me for this bullshit, so let me clear it up, I haven't talked to Kentrell since last year, I blew his ass up and he didn't think once on contacting me, ion think that's my baby, he left me without a explanation, so I did some digging of my own, he a hoe and I ain't wanna believe it so fuck him and that baby, he can suck my dick disrespectful'

The video ended, Kentrell didn't bother on reading the comments, for some reason he wasn't hurt nor sad, he felt disrespected, he chose on keeping quiet, there was no point of arguing and entertaining people that were irrelevant to him, they wanted to see him go off, he wasn't going to give the satisfaction.

Standing up he sat the booklet down on the table, holding his back, he headed up the stairs back into his room, clapping his hands louder than needed, the lights turned on.

"Hasein wake up, you been sleep all day" Kentrell snapped his fingers.

Hasein smacked his lips, throwing a pillow in any direction "Mama gone on being loud"