12

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟓《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
|𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂|
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟏𝟓
《ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ》

_______________________________

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up to a empty bed and loud knocking on the door, he rubbed his eyes looking around confused, he sat up in the bed staring at nothing in particular.

"Mane what tha' fuck!" Kentrell yelled throwing the covers off of himself, he stomped downstairs opening the door, he mugged.

"Hello we met before I'm Riley but you can call me rino— Damn do yo back hurt?" Riley tilted his head, his eyes traveling to Kentrell's belly.

"Fuck outta hea' dumb bitch" Kentrell grumbled, slamming the door.

"Okay I didn't mean to offend you,  open the door, it's for hasein if that make you feel better" Riley said, knocking on the door.

Kentrell quickly reopened the door "Where is he?"

"Somewhere but your gonna spend the day with me and Jermaine, we're gonna have fun" Riley smiled

"Nope I don't trust you, or know you" Kentrell crossed his arms.

"You'll thank me later, just go get dressed so we can have a fun day"

Kentrell rolled his eyes, he nodded slowly before slamming the door back.

\\\

"This arcade betta have food or I will scream stranger danger on yo ass" Kentrell mumbled.

"Trust me it does, I wouldn't bring you anywhere without food" Riley laughed.

Kentrell didn't find anything funny, he was still sleepy and couldn't find a outfit he actually just liked, his feet and legs were aching, his stomach growled too.

"I hope you not broke" Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"Chill on me I'm very much not broke" Riley grinned.

"Nigga quit lying nardo gave you money" Jermaine, who they had forgotten was there, butted in.

"Shut up and stay quiet, now what we finna play first?" Riley rubbed his hands together

Kentrell shrugged, his eyes almost instantly lit up when he say a shooting game, he walked away from Riley and Jermaine with the container they put the tokens in, he sat the container down, reading that the he needed 4 tokens to play, inserting the tokens, he picked up the handgun.