Advisor

**THINGS TO KNOW**

(Y/N) – Your Name

(N/N) – Nickname

(H/C) ­– Hair Color

(F/C) Favorite Color

(E/C) – Eye Color

~~TIME SKIP~~

(Y/N) POV

"YOUNG MASTER ZANE, WHERE ARE YOU!" a voice shouted.

My eyes widened at what was happening. Zane's face is too close to mine. A surge of blood was suddenly pump into my face cause my legs to weaken and made me sit on the ground.

I'm sure that my face was red- super duper dark red. I looked at Zane and he covered his face with his mask but I can still see the redness of his face.

"I-I-I" Zane stuttered.

Zane didn't manage to finish his sentence. He stood up and fast walked to who knows where leaving me with my flustered heart and confused brain.

~TIME SKIP~

I was towards my room still red from what happened earlier.

'Why did he leaned closer to me?! Does he like me too? '

'All I wanted from him is to apologize for leaving me out from his plan!'

' But... Maybe I have a chance..'

I unknowingly smiled and giggled to myself as I imagine the possibility of Zane and me being an 'us'.

"Well hello there, Newbie~" a voice called.

I speed walk to get out of here and away from him, but he speed walk with me.

"Where you going, Newbie? Out to find Zane?"

"It's none of your concern and also..." It turned to him.

"You are not allowed to call our master by their names." Then I continued to walk.

"Well newbie, be careful at where you fast walk. Lord Garte's guest is here. You wouldn't want to upset him!"

He shouted as I was walk away but I ran into an unfamiliar person with a suspicious vibe around him.

"Hello there." The man said.

I nod to him as response to his greetings.

"I am quite lost around the castle, can you lead me to lord Garte's office?" The man asked.

I nod to the man and started to lead him to lord Garte's office. The walk was quiet, too quiet. Even though it's just the two of us, it feels like there's another set of eyes watching. It feels like it's besides me yet it's not with me, like it's in the air.

"I have never seen you around here, are you new here?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, I have been at the castle for about 5 weeks now, but this is the first time I walked around the castle." Simon said.

"I see..." I said.

"Well, the O'Khasis is such a big territory and if they are to unite with Scaleswind, they will be the powerhouse of Ru'aun region." He said.

"Yes, but I think this marriage will not unite the two city-state." I said.

"Oh? Do tell why." He said.

"Well, firstly, the dispute between the two can result of another war between the two city-state since the daughter of Scaleswind is deeply loved by the lord of Scaleswind unlike the sons of O'Khasis."

"Second, the history of the two city-state. The O'khasis is home to the power hungry corrupt king that terrorized and brought constant war to the whole region while the Scaleswind is the home to the Lady that established peace in all regions and abolished the rule of the king." I said.

"Well in this situation, the past should not be the basis of the present choices." He said.

"True. However the people of Scaleswind still holds prejudice against O'Khasis. The past can be forgiven but it can never be forgotten." I said.

"I see..." he said.

As we walk towards the office, we ran into Lord Garte himself.

"Simon!" Lord Garte called.

"Good afternoon, lord Garte." We greeted.

"I apologize for my tardiness. I got lost when I was looking for your office" Simon said.

"Looks like I have to fire the I sent a maid to lead the way to you. I'm sorry, you should be tired from all that walking around the castle." Lord Garte said.

"This lovely young lady entertained me and helped me find your office." Simon said.

"I see! Come, come! We have a lot to talk about." Lord Garte said, ignoring me completely.

I bowed my head and looked at them but I was greeted by a smile from the advisor, a smile that send made my skin crawl.

By the time the door was closed, I remembered what zane said.

'He said a friend helped him.'

NO ONE'S POV

'Could it be?' (Y/n) thought.

She immediately walks towards Zane's office not knowing there was a pair of eyes watching her.