Time

**THINGS TO KNOW**

(Y/N) - Your Name

(N/N) - Nickname

(F/C): Favorite Color

~~TIME SKIP~~

"dialogue"

'thoughts'

(Y/N) POV

~~*DREAM*~~

"Save him." the blue cloaked woman begged.

I was in the dream again.

The same dream that I had when I was teleported, put, vanished, transported- whatever... to this world.

"From what?! You keep begging me to save Zane but from what?!" I yelled.

"Open your eyes, he's making his move!" he women begged.

"How, on earth am I supposed to do anything if I don't know who I'm fighting?!" I shouted.

"Please, You're time is running out..." the woman said in a firm voice.

"...What...?" I said.

She sighed and walked towards me and hold me by my shoulders. Her hood was pulled up a little- just enough to for me to see her eyes filled with sadness.

"You're running out of time, child..." She said with sorrow in her voice.

"W-what do you mean...?" I asked with confusion.

"I cannot tell you who 'He' is, I cannot tell you what will happen tomorrow but I can tell you that the Fate of the man that has no part in darkness, will intertwine with the Lord of the Shadow and be destroyed if he is not saved from him." The lady said.

I was staring at the floor. I couldn't process what she was saying. Shadow lord? Zane? Destroy? I didn't realized that tears began to flow from my eyes.

"H-how I am going to s-save Zane from the shadow lord?" I asked. The fact that Zane might be harmed, hurts me more than a sword.

"Be wary of your surroundings, He is lurking around you- waiting for a time to strike. You need to protect Zane." She said as she caresses my cheeks.

"B-but why him? Why Zane?" I asked.

"The Shadow lord aims at people that has a great potential of being his knights and died with a strong desire of any kind, be it good or not. Zane is has a great potential of being his knight that brings destruction to everywhere he goes." She said.

"Zane? Driven by desire...?" I asked.

"Zane originally wanted to help his brother but because of loneliness and the backstabbing of everyone he desired for their destruction. Thanks to you, he let go of his desire to destroy and rule everyone that wronged him." She said

"Because of you he found peace even if everyone longed for his fall. Just having someone by his is enough for him to let go of his desire to destroy everything. But the shadow lord does not want to give up Zane." She added.

"How will I know if I saved Zane?" I asked.

"The Shadow lord wants to kill him and turn him into a shadow knight." She said.

"But why does he want Zane?" I asked.

"Zane might fill the gap the shadow lord needed to cross dimensions, he does not have a physical body just yet but if he gets Zane then he might use him as a temporary body since Zane has the same personality as the Shadow lord that wanted to destroy everything." She said.

I was full of mixed emotions. I don't know if what I'm feeling is anger, shock, sadness or relief. She must've seen it on my face.

She caressed my cheeks and reassured me.

"Don't be disheartened, since he met you, he never thought of destroying anyone or anything since then. Zane's future is a blur now, which means that his future has begun to change." She smiled and I smiled back.

"I... I will not let the Shadow Lord to take Zane!" I said with determination.

"Good. I hope you will keep Zane safe until the Shadow Lord is not a threat to the world. And I hope........ that..... the feelings you have for Zane, pass before you go back." She said and I blush.

"W-what?! How did you know that I- wait, what do you mean-" My blush disappear but before I could continue the floors began cracking.

"Looks like the Time's up." She said.

The floor around me began to crack even more until a hole appeared under my feet.

"Wait!" I reached out my hand as I fall into the abyss.

I'm going to be gone for a bit since this next 2 weeks will be pretty hectic for me.

I'll TRY to update again maybe 3 hours after this one.

Bye.~~~~

//0w0//