Chapter 5

**THINGS TO KNOW**

(AN)- Author's Note

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/C): Hair Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(S/C): Skin Color

(F/C): Favorite Color

~~TIME SKIP~~

"dialogue"

'thoughts'

(Y/N) POV

"Lady Zianna, my apologies. We will clean this up now." Mrs. Miller panicked but Lady Zianna ignored her.

"I asked what is going on here." Lady Zianna said with a stern voice.

I was about to say something when a maid cut me off.

"We we're just enjoying the snacks that you made." The green haired maid said.

"Yes, then she bursted in and started slapping us." The red haired maid followed.

Every maid agreed with her. The green haired maid started crying and every single maid and Mrs. Miller started smirking. I looked at Lady Zianna's eyes hoping to let me talk and she understood my gaze.

"Is that what really happened." Lady Zianna asked me.

I was about to answer but was cut off by Mrs. Miller

"Yes, so she should be dragged out of this room and straight into the dungeon." Mrs. Miller said.

"I wasn't asking you." Lady Zianna said not breaking eye contact with me.

"No." I answered.

"She's lying, Lady Zianna!" the green haired maid said.

They were babbling nonsense when I cut them all off.

"They were slandering and disrespecting Young Master Zane."

It went silent but I can see all of their faces. The maids' and Mrs. Miller's smirks we're replaced with fear while the guards and Lady Zianna's face was painted with Anger and Disbelief. They were about to say something but I cut them off.

"I was about leave the kitchen when they suddenly started talking about Young master Vlyad's death and that he was killed by Young master Zane and that when Young Master Zane dies nobody would grief for him since he was just a problem to the Ro'Meaves."

"No, we weren't."

"Yes, they did. Even the maid called Mrs. Miller was laughing like a drain with them."

"Who even are you? How dare you disrespect the head maid." A maid said.

"Me? I am young master Zane's guard."

Everyone was surprised when I said that. The guards began whispering and staring at me.

"(Y/N) the Adroit?" a guard said

"Who?" The green haired maid asked.

"Every guard knows (Y/N). A Legend. She was blessed in swordsmanship as well in archery, and was trained by captain Zack at the age of 4. By the age of 9 she became the youngest graduate of the guard academy and because of this, she is the Jury's list of candidates. She has been stationed at the border of the O'khasis and the Sacred Forest. There she was given a title, (Y/n) the Adroit, since she was capable of wielding every weapon and how she can lead her troops to safety, she even participated in the war against Tu'la" The guard finished.

Everyone was in awe.

"The latest talks about her was about how she defended the border from the monsters of the forest and ended up in a coma."

It was silent again but when Lady Zianna raised her hand, the guards started to grab the maids. The maids started to shout that it was just a mistake and started begging for forgiveness. One guard asked Lady Zianna on what should the punishment be but she looked distressed and don't know how to answer him so I stepped in for her.

"Starve them first, then they should be beaten up and thrown outside the castle and have their belongings burned."

Lady Zianna and the guard looked at me with shock in their faces.

"That's-" Lady Zianna started but I cut her off. I know it's rude and she wants to change the punishment to forgiveness, but forgiveness is not an option here.

"That's the lightest punishment that we could give on people that slanders royalties. The punishment for people that slanders is much worse, they have their eyes gauged out and have their limbs cut off while they are given to wolves for them to be feasted on." I said as I showed the guard the plaque that the lord gave me.

The guard looked at the plaque. He nodded and followed the other guards. Lady Zianna said she wanted to have some fresh air so I just nodded.

I took some snacks that was still on the plate and headed to Young master Zane's room.

When I arrived at his office, I fixed my hair and knocked on the door and waited for him to say 'Come in.'

AN: hey this is my first time writing a story and I hope you enjoyed atleast some of the chapters~~