But he was very reluctant to part with this excellent root bone, so he took out another thing: "This is the marrow-washing pill, which can help you when the foundation-builder cultivator breaks through the golden pill."

    "The marrow-washing pill!

    " To accept apprentices, I would like to be a teacher!"

    "I am willing too! You can still buy the Xuanjing Mine, but you can't buy this pill for washing marrow!" The reason

    for the difficulty in obtaining pills for washing marrow is that the materials are very difficult to find.

    Not to mention collecting all the ingredients for alchemy, even if they are all in place, it will take an alchemist in the Nascent Soul stage to expend countless energy to practice it.

    As for ordinary people, they can't ask Yuanying alchemist to take action, not to mention selling, they can get marrow washing pills through favors, and many disciples who have been stuck in the foundation period for many years are drooling: "Little sister is really good! Fate!"

    As soon as Cunkang took out this object, they were sure in their hearts that Tang Hong would choose to worship Cunkang as their teacher.

    He even began to identify with her identity in his heart, calling her little junior sister.

    But they didn't expect that Tang Hong's expression on the stage was even more disappointed.

    Yuanying Zhenjun, just use these things to fool her?

    It's just a elixir, what elixir does she lack, can she just ask Mingxuan to practice it?

    She has already sentenced Cunkang to death in her heart: she cannot worship him as a teacher, he is too stingy.

    She reluctantly gave Cunkang one last chance: "Is there any more?"

    Cunkang was slapped in the face again and again, and she was a little angry: "Cultivators should not stick to foreign things. Although I am not stingy with my disciples, But you will never spoil them.

    These two items are beyond the reach of many monks, and you are so underestimated and greedy."

    "You are so strange," Tang Hong said, "It's not that you insist on accepting me as a disciple Is it? I didn’t ask you to worship you as a teacher.”

    “A sword and a pill are not good things.”

    No     matter how good Cunkang's recuperation is, it will soon fail in front of her: "Isn't it a good thing? You can't pick up this mysterious crystal mine and marrow washing pill everywhere?" Looking at Tanghong: "It is true that you can pick it up everywhere."

    Cunkang said angrily, "You asked her to pick one up for me!"

    Just pick it up.

    Tang Hong was about to take out those pieces of black crystal ore from her storage bag, but when the big cat raised her hand, a pile of shiny white black crystal ore piled up into a hill in the martial arts arena.

    The disciples gasped, and were speechless after being shocked by the mine. Some even stammered: "This... there are at least a thousand Xuanjing mines!

    " Getting out thousands of black crystal mines is as easy as picking up thousands of pebbles by the river!

    Then they heard Zhenjun Xuanli say: "Come, pick one up for him to see."

    Xiaotang immediately jumped down from the arena happily, jumped in front of the mine, picked up a large handful of Xuanjing mines, looked Xiang Cunkang: "Here, I picked it up for you to see!"