Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three Stories

    Lin Zhuo carefully bypassed the formation with his spiritual sense, not disturbing the people inside at all.

    The formation method is an ordinary hidden formation, but the person who performs the technique is very clever, and his cultivation base is above the golden core.

    Even though Lin Zhuo's time in Wuwangshan was short, she also knew that apart from Shen Lingshuang, there was no Golden Core cultivator in Wuwangshan.

    Even Shen Lingshuang was promoted after entering Wuwang Mountain.

    As soon as Lin Zhuo changed her mind, a certain person's name came to her mind.

    True Monarch Xuanli? She looked at the glazed grass all over the mountain, and couldn't help but let out a smile on her lips: use formations to hide from her? Did he come here to suck the glazed grass and didn't want her to find out, or did he feel that he lost his composure after smoking too much glazed grass last time, which was too embarrassing? Lin Zhuo recalled the ambiguous situation last time, and his cheeks were hot from the sun.

    She still foolishly thought that it just turned into a human form, which is inhuman... Hmph, I want to run away after taking advantage, scumbag! Just pretend and see who can pretend for a long time.

    Lin Zhuo pretended not to notice him, and flew towards the ruins ahead with the peacock.

    But she still didn't withdraw her consciousness, she wanted to see if he would withdraw the formation after she left, so that she could kill him and expose his identity.

    But he didn't expect——he was wrapped in a concealed small formation, and followed quietly.

    Lin Zhuo couldn't help laughing: What does this cat want? He avoids her again, and follows her again.

    She made the peacock fly faster, and the latter also followed up vigorously; she made the peacock slow down, and the latter also slowed down.

    He always kept a close distance from Lin Zhuo, as if he didn't want to be discovered by her.

    Such a rivalry between the two, before he knew it, Lin Zhuo arrived at the ruins.

    As soon as she approached the ruins, her brows furrowed.

    The impact of Da Neng's fight has not yet been eliminated, and chaotic spiritual energy storms are everywhere in this area.

    As long as anyone below the foundation establishment enters it, they will be crushed into fly ash.

    The peacock stayed outside, shivering and not daring to go forward. She walked into the ruins, but the peacock still held the hem of her clothes in its mouth, preventing her from entering.

    Lin Zhuo smiled, and patted it on the head to reassure him: "I'll be fine. I'll go in and look for someone. If there's any danger, I'll come out. You wait for me outside." The

    peacock bit her and refused to let go. Pulling her back hard, Lin Zhuo had no choice but to cut off the corner of the robe. The peacock couldn't pull it back with too much force, and fell to the ground.

    It looked at Lin Zhuo aggrievedly and walked into the ruins without looking back, and wailed in his heart: It's over, will the boss make trouble for it? Its face was heavy, and it was about to rush in to bring the person back, but it felt a hand pressing on its back in the void.

    Then, a figure flashed for a moment and followed her into the ruins.

    ... After Lin Zhuo entered the ruins, he took back the spiritual consciousness left behind.