Chapter 62

Chapter 62: The Flower Picker

    When Lin Zhuo woke up, he found himself lying on the stone bed in the cave.

    It should be... sent back by Xuanli.

    She recalled what happened before, and explored her spiritual sense.

    It turned out that not only was the contract not resolved, but a new, more domineering contract was formed instead.

    Her whole body was enveloped by Xuanli's aura - rich, strong and inescapable, as if she wanted to turn her into a part of Xuanli's body.

    This is really... Lin Zhuo rubbed his temples with a headache.

    She had even thought about how to practice hard after the contract was terminated, but she never thought that her sea of ​​consciousness could not accommodate such a huge spiritual consciousness.

    This is a good thing, but he was contracted again.

    Perhaps Xuanli also knew that she was dissatisfied with this contract, so he sent her back directly, without giving her a chance to bargain with him after waking up.

    Lin Zhuo was secretly annoyed.

    But she also knew that Xuanli couldn't be blamed for this incident.

    Xuanli made a contract with her to help her suppress her spiritual consciousness, which was actually to save her life.

    She was just angry at herself for not living up to expectations, her strength was still too low, and she didn't seize the opportunity to terminate the contract properly.

    I wanted to have a cold relationship with Xuanli, but I became more and more involved with him.

    This kind of opposing identities, when they sprouted, a clean break was the best ending for the two of them.

    It is impossible for him to abandon his blood nature, and it is impossible for her to let go of her relatives and friends around her.

    If this entanglement continued, she really didn't know what the relationship between the two of them would become, torturing each other...or loathing each other? Lin Zhuo shook his head, expelling this idea from his mind: Forget it, let's take one step at a time.

    There is a contract, so she can't use her spiritual sense for the time being - under the effect of the contract, whenever she uses her divine sense, it will trigger Xuanli's spiritual sense, as if being forced to open the 24-hour surveillance, allowing Xuanli to be able to use it at any time. Monitor her movements.

    She didn't like this feeling very much.

    Since you can't cultivate your spiritual consciousness, you should practice other aspects well.

    Such as formations, such as skills, such as spiritual power.

    The promotion of the cultivation level will also broaden the sea of ​​consciousness. After the sea of ​​consciousness can accommodate her spiritual consciousness, she will go to Xuanli to terminate the contract.

    Lin Zhuo was very open-minded: using this time to make up for his shortcomings can be regarded as improving his own strength.

    She intentionally left the matter of the contract behind, took out the formation book that Lin Zhengfeng had left for the original owner, and read it, writing, drawing and taking notes from time to time.

    Although when she was in Cangjie before, in order to repair the teleportation formation, she had swallowed all the elementary formations, but the foundation was not solid after all.