Chapter 22

Chapter 22 False Tiger Might

    Finding such a big piece of pie dropped from the sky, Lin Zhu immediately became very motivated.

    After the materials are arranged, it is naturally a communication formation.

    The first time she set up the formation, she was not familiar with the market, so she stood in front of the formation and observed where to start.

    The aura of these materials is mixed, mutual generation and mutual restraint, providing the driving force for the formation to operate after activation, but it also requires the formation master to accurately control and utilize these materials.

    Therefore, the top formation masters are all five spirit roots, so that they can control the materials of different attributes to the extreme.

    However, it is more difficult for people with five spiritual roots to advance to one level than those with single spiritual roots.

    A spiritual root is like a cup covered with a filter. After the spiritual energy is absorbed into the body, the elements with the same attributes as the spiritual root are left behind. After refining, it is transformed into the spiritual power in the body. As long as the cup is filled, one can advance to another level.

    But the five spiritual roots need to refine five times the spiritual power to fill five cups.

    Therefore, it is difficult to advance to the first stage of Wulinggen, and it is difficult to break through the foundation building even after the longevity is exhausted, and even few people can break through the golden core.

    After breaking through the golden core, the strength is also extremely embarrassing compared to people of the same level-knowledge in everything, not good at everything, fighting can only consume people to death with deep spiritual power.

    So the monks of the five spirit roots looked for their own way out, and the original owner's father, Lin Zhengfeng, took advantage of his five spirit roots to become a formation master.

    The original owner also inherited her father's Five Spirit Roots. Even with the nourishment of Tiancaidibao, her cultivation was a bit slower than her peers - which made other people laugh at her, and made the original owner's character even more surly. The spikes all over his body armed his inferiority complex.

    Seeing Lin Zhuo not moving for a long time, Yun Bozhou couldn't help probing softly, "Junior Sister Lin?" Lin Zhuo came back to his senses and smiled, "I've started. If there is anything that needs help, I will help you." Calling you."

    She walked to the left side of the formation and stepped into the formation.

    As soon as he entered the battle, a trace of spiritual power overflowed from Lin Zhuo's fingertips.

    According to the formation diagram, she pulled her spiritual power and walked slowly in the formation.

    The communication formation method is nothing more than matching and utilizing materials to the maximum, so that the materials can be interdependent and interlocking, so that the formation can be built.

    The formation master is like a needle, and the spiritual power of the formation master is like the thread passing through the needle, sewing different materials together, and finally injecting spiritual power into the materials, so that they will change from mutual restraint to fusion, and completely integrate into the formation.

    This requires the formation master's perception of the properties of the material to be accurate enough - it just so happens that Lin Zhuo's spiritual sense can see the elements floating in the aura, and directly opened the biggest cheating device for her.