Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Fiance

    Lin Zhuo began to dream again.

    She knew it was a dream, because it was the original owner's memory, not hers.

    In the dream, she watched the original owner grow up being pampered by her father, and developed a willful and bad temper. The whole sect was afraid to avoid her.

    She has no friends, but she longs for friends.

    Until she was squeezed out again, hiding in a corner and crying secretly, a tall and handsome young man appeared in front of her gently.

    Later, the original owner knew that it was Nie Xiao, her fiancé whom she had betrothed since childhood.

    As a matter of course, she put her whole body and mind on this person.

    Nie Xiao is also extremely gentle to her, tolerant of all her bad tempers.

    However, Nie Xiao, as everyone's favored candidate for the young sect's master, has long sleeves, is good at dancing, and has a slick face, so she has to socialize with many young and beautiful female monks.

    The original owner kept getting jealous, but Nie Xiao never blamed her, which made her even more arrogant in dealing with the female monks.

    Everything ended on the day when Taibaizong was in chaos.

    The sect's formation was broken, and the treasures of the classics were stolen. As the chief formation teacher, Lin Zhengfeng could hardly absolve himself of the blame.

    But he mysteriously disappeared.

    Everyone doubted whether he was guarding himself and betraying the sect.

    His name was removed from the sect, and he was listed as a wanted criminal, and these treasures were bound to be recovered.

    The senior brothers believed that the master had not betrayed the sect, but as a disciple, he had no power and power, so he dared not make trouble.

    Only the original owner gave up all his pride and knelt for three days in front of the main hall where the elders of the sect discussed their affairs, shouting over and over again, that my father did not betray the sect.

    Shouting until his voice was hoarse, he could no longer speak.

    The elders were unmoved, so she went to Tianzhaozong to beg Nie Xiao, but when Nie Xiao said coldly: "Our engagement has been dissolved.

    Amaterasu, it is impossible to accept a young lady like you. "The

    original owner grabbed him desperately: "Brother Xiao, you used to be so good to me, why did you give up on me so quickly!" ""good for you? Nie Xiao smiled softly, "Why do you think I treat you well?" "Because the backer behind you is Lin Zhengfeng."

    Without your father, you are nothing.

    Without him, no one can bear you, a wicked woman. "

    Those people who have been bullied by you, I hate their approach. It just so happens that you drive them away, and the bad name falls on you." "

    Lin Zhuo, your people are as stupid as your name." "

    Nie Xiao, who was perfect in front of everyone, finally couldn't help showing her true colors in front of her after enduring the original owner for many years.

    The original owner hated him so much that he stabbed him with a knife . One knife; secretly, a silver needle was used to seal a big hole of the original owner.