Chapter 67

Chapter 67: Qingyang Sword

    After seeing the afterimage of the palm print, the crowd fell silent for a moment, and then whispered to each other.

    A group of monks at the level of Jindan and Yuanying, the top people who need to be looked up to by other monks inside and outside the wilderness, were all surprised by this news, no longer have the demeanor of the past, as if they were just ordinary people in the market .

    "Sword Lord Qingyang... has passed away?" Everyone looked at Xuanli complicatedly, some couldn't believe the news that Sword Lord Qingyang had become an eternity, and some couldn't believe that the good thing of succeeding Sword Lord just fell on the ground. on his head.

    Among this group of people, the one with the most intense emotions was undoubtedly Nie Xiao.

    Before, he thought that Qingyang Sword Lord would benefit from this tribulation no matter what, but the scene in front of him gave him a slap in the face.

    What is Xuanli? How could it be Xuanli! Although Zhu Dai shaved his head that day, he knew very well that it was because Zhu Dai was coaxed by Xuanli, thinking that he could get a generous gift from Xuanli.

    In other words, this True Monarch Xuanli didn't want to see him from the beginning, let alone now! He has made countless calculations, and in the past three days, he has considered every step countless times to ensure that no matter which path he takes, he can walk smoothly.     But I didn't expect that the candidate for the next Sword Lord would be so outrageous! A sect that is cultivated by humans from top to bottom has found a beast cultivator to be the sword master... What a joke in the world! Qingyang's big disciple Cunkang, after hearing the news, was silent for a moment, his eyes turned red, and he clenched his fists tightly: "I don't accept it! Our Qingyang Sword Sect is full of human cultivators, so why do we have to do it now? A beast cultivator will be our sword master!" The second disciple Ling Yang also glared at Xuanli: "Xuanli Zhenjun, I don't accept this matter! As far as I know, you have never practiced Tianjian!" The two It was rare for the disciples to share the same spirit, and there was another burst of exclamation from the crowd.     "Beast cultivator?" "It turned out to be a beast cultivator, no wonder his hair color and eye color are so weird..." "A person who has never practiced Tiantian Sword...became the sword master of the Qingyang Sword Sect?!" There is a clear distinction between the beast cultivators, and there is also a hint of hostility, so the two sides seldom communicate.

    In the Great Wilderness, except for the True Monarch of Nascent Soul level, most of the Jindan cultivators did not know Xuanli—even before this, they had never heard of his name.

    Even Nie Xiao himself, if he hadn't followed Zhu Dai to Wuwang Mountain last time, he would never have known that there was a Yuanying Zhenjun sitting in the barren land over there.

    At this time, listening to the doubts of the people around him, and seeing the anger of Cunkang and Ling Yang, Nie Xiao lost her anger in her heart.

    He regained a trace of the sense of ease of sitting on the mountain and watching tigers fight: so what if Xuanli is designated as the next sword king by Qingyang Sword Lord? This Qingyang Sword Sect has no one to obey him.

    It's hard to sing alone, and it's hard to support a single tree. Even if he Xuanli is in the late Yuanying stage, he has no advantage at all in the face of so many Yuanying and Jindan monks present.

    What's more, sword cultivators are famous for being able to leapfrog battles.

    Otherwise, the former Qingyang Sword Lord would not be recognized as the most powerful in the Great Wilderness.