disciples were The audience was murmuring, and Tang Hong on the stage was also murmuring in her heart.

    Of course she understood that she had to choose the big cat.

    She and Senior Sister Lin came out of Wuwang Mountain, this identity cannot be exposed to others, only Big Cat knows her very well.

    But...she was a little attracted to that old guy who had practiced swords for seven hundred years.

    She really needs someone to give her advice on swordsmanship...

    Thinking of this, Tang Hong looked at Cunkang: "If it is your disciple, what good will it be?"

    Cunkang glanced at Xuanli with a serious face, Then she said with a smile: "Of course your senior brothers have what you have."

    Tang Hong was a little disappointed: "Senior brother?"

    She doesn't want senior brothers, those senior brothers are too weak.

    Cunkang said: "My school is friendly, your senior brothers will definitely take care of you in every possible way."

    Saying this is the same as not saying it, Tang Hong has always disliked these vain things.

    She directly asked: "What good things can you give me now? Show it to me first."

    Cunkang frowned slightly: "It's good that this disciple has a good foundation, but his temperament seems to be a little crooked."

    As a monk, he asked for benefits when he first came up, and now he asks for things. I'm afraid he didn't come from a remote village.

    With this kind of character, one can advance quickly by relying on the root bones in the early stage, but once it reaches the later stage, the advanced stage will have to pay a huge price.

    But it doesn't matter, Cunkang is confident in his heart: this little girl is still young, and when he takes her as an apprentice, he will definitely be able to turn her heart around.

    He raised his hand and took out an exquisite long sword from the interspatial ring: "This sword is called Jinghong, and it is made of hundreds of black crystals. It is light and sharp, and it is most suitable for female cultivators

    . However, I don’t have any female disciples under my sect, if you come to my sect, this sword will be regarded as a gift to you.”

    “Hundreds of black crystal mines!”

    All the disciples became excited: “This one mysterious crystal mine, It is worth hundreds of high-grade spirit stones, and we usually can’t afford to buy one, but this Jinghong Sword... used hundreds of pieces!"

    "Cultivator Nascent Soul's net worth is really rich," someone said sourly, " In fact, this sword can be used by male disciples, I don’t know if Zhenjun still has the intention to accept another one.” The

    audience envy envy, but Tang Hong on the stage is obviously a little disappointed, “Oh... that’s it?”

    Xuanjing Mine, She has seen many of them in Wuwang Mountain, and she has more than ten of them in her storage bag, as well as a small knife refined from Xuanjing Mine——Senior Sister Zhao is in poor health, and she can't practice any big objects, so she can only practice them. Give them a knife to play with.

    She asked: "Is there anything else?"

    Cunkang was dissatisfied with her even more by her tone, he thought to himself: This little girl's roots are so crooked that she doesn't even like Jinghong Sword.