One last time?

En başından başla

An hour into the show we hear a knock on the door and i sigh. "I shall see you when you done." I say and he sighs. "Please put my phone in the charger." he says and i nod. I take the snacks and our phones then go to his bedroom. I lock the door and continue watching it on my phone.

♡♡♡

Sthembiso's POV

"I shall see you when you done." she says and i sigh. "Please put my phone in the charger." I say and she nods. She takes the snacks and our phones and goes upstairs. Once I hear the door close I go open up for the unwanted guests.

Things have been good between us and the feelings have been growing out of control. At this point I'm no longer trying to block them. I want to explore the feelings that i have for her but at the same time I'm scared cause like hello we are about to go to a war and i don't want it to seem I'm not capable of killing them cause I have feelings.

I kind of knew that this thing was going to go wrong from the beginning but I agreed to it either ways so at this point i have no one else to blame but me for agreeing cause I wouldn't be here today. Sigh. The guilt has increased now that things are about to end but the is nothing much that I can do about it.

I open it and I'm surprised to see my dad and brothers...why you surprised they your family...they hardly come to my place so its a shock.. "What took you so long to open the door?" asks dad. "I was upstairs." I lie. I make space for them to enter and we go inside my office.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask. "Yeah there is a problem with the shipment at the warehouse." answers dad. "Is the arrival delayed or what?" asks Simphiweyinkosi. "It's delayed and apparently some of those workers are slacking so we need to talk to them and get things straight cause they starting to get a little to comfortable for my liking."

"Is the shipment stuck at the airport or harbour?" asks Sbongakonke. "I don't know the full details so I came here to tell you guys we need to go and sort it out and if any of those workers are slacking we talking to them." answers dad. "Why don't you just fire them instead of talking cause you would be wasting your own precious time?" I ask.

"Sthembiso is right baba just fire those ones that aren't working. I'm sure you shall find new ones and maybe increase the salary of the few gents that are hardworking." says Simphiweyinkosi. "Okay i shall fire them." he says. "Now did your mole tell you anything." asked Sbongakonke. "He hasn't heard anything from that side. It's just working as usual but then Ayabonga left them for this event."

"Tomorrow is going down and we need to make sure that everything is good." says dad. "The planning is done and all that. The event organiser will arrive early to start setting up and all." says Siphelele. "The guns and the men are ready so we are good to go let's just wait for the event." says Simphiweyinkosi.

"You can end things with her." says dad. "Okay." "You haven't caught feelings yet right," I nod. "We wouldn't want to nurse your broken heart after this because you catching feelings wasn't apart of the plan." "Baba let's just sort things out and we will get back to this later." says Sbongakonke. "Asambeni." (Let's go.)

I stand up and walk to my bedroom and i find it locked. I knock on the door but not too loud for the others to hear and she opens it. "Are you going somewhere?" she asks. "Yeah there is a family emergency I'll be back." I answer. "Okay then I'll probably just go cause I don't wanna stay in this house alone."

"Don't leave I'll be back soon and we can spend some time together before this event." I say and she nods. I take my phone out of the charger and we just stare at each other. I don't know why but then i feel like this is going to be the last time we going to have this type of whatever thing you call this because her dad has arrived and things are about to go down. Let me savour this moment one last time before it ends.

"I'll call you later when I'm back." "Okay sharp." I plant a quick kiss on her forehead and she sulks. "Not you demanding serious kisses from me." "That habit of yours rubbed off to me." I pull her in for a kiss and she giggles. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps hers around my neck. We pull apart from the kiss to catch our breaths and i rest my forehead on hers. "I'll be back." She nods and i leave.

We arrive at the warehouse and the shipment hasn't arrived yet. We interrogate the men and ask them who is slacking and they name them and we deal with them. My dad goes to the harbour to sort out the issue and he comes back with the goods. We package the goods and load them in the truck and send them out.

After sorting out the issue we leave and they drop me off at my place. I get inside and i can hear the music playing and the aromas make my mouth water. I close the door and go upstairs to my room and leave my phone in the charger. I go back downstairs to the kitchen.

I see her dancing and i smile. She is so beautiful...I think I might love her. Nami I have the tendency of catching feelings fast for these women. She does a little spin and she sees me and squeals. "Fucking hell you scared me." she says and i laugh. "Askies I was just admiring the view in front of me." I say and she smiles. (Sorry.)

I walk up to her and pull her in for a hug. "Did you sort out the family emergency?" she asks. "Yeah I did all is good." I answer. I kiss her forehead and she giggles. "I love it when you do that." "Should I do it again?" She nods and i repeat the action and she giggles. I love hearing her giggle or laugh.

"Let me finish with the pots then we can spend some time together." she says. "When you say spending time together you mean upstairs right." I ask. "Anywhere you want sir." I chuckle. She finishes cooking and plates up for us and we go and eat. After eating we tidy up the house and we spend the rest of the night making love. This is me saying goodbye to her before everything goes down...