Chemistry?

Amukelani's POV

I get back to the hotel and take off my clothes and wear my pajamas. I sit on the bed and check my messages and i find none. I hear a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Kuhle and the P.As come in and sit on my bed. I'm so exhausted and not physically but mentally even though I haven't done anything on this case. I barely researched it yet I'm tired.

"Uright?" asks Jessica. (Are you okay?)  "Yah. I'm just tired and hungry again. I felt like i ate a snack earlier on." I say. "So who is the person you are representing?" "Sthembiso Khoza." "You representing another hottie in Durban." "Whose the first one?" "Manqoba duh." I laugh.

Well he isn't bad looking but if i was to choose the better looking one its Sthembiso. Hey I'm just giving a compliment when due. Phela yena he is somewhat a three course meal with a palate cleanser on the side. Okay the compliments are getting too much.

"Earth to Amukelani are you okay?" asks Michelle. "Yes i am i just zoned out." I answer. "Thinking about what." "Whether or not these two men are hotties or not." We chuckle. "I like the honesty." "Honesty is the best policy." We both laugh.

"So my dad has found a house that's going to fit all of us. It's a 6 bedroom 5 bathroom house. One of the bathrooms is a jack and jill. It's a open space plan and its really nice and modern." says Kuhlekonke. "I'm so excited at least we will be living in a big house instead of apartments." I say. "Is there food already?" asks Jessica. "Yah they already stocked up on everything all the house needs is our presence and luggage." answers Kuhlekonke.

"Let's paint the city red." I say. "I agree. This city needs to feel our love and presence." says Michelle. "The understanding relationship between you and i is beautiful." "You know. Everybody get ready. Kuhle you are paying." "Informal aren't we." says Kuhlekonke. "This is not the office boss." We laugh.

"Out of my room so i can get ready." I say. They stand up and leave. I stand up and look for an outfit to wear. I decide to wear a cargo mini skirt that has a small slit on the left side with block heels and a white bodysuit that exposes my back.I fix my make up and my hair and lay the edges.

I take my clutch bag and stuff it with essentials and walk to Kuhle's room. I knock on the door and he opens it. He is wearing cargo pants with a white polo t-shirt and white sneakers. What a coincidence that we are matching from top to bottom. He makes space for me to enter and i sit on the bed.

"You look beautiful." he says and i smile. "Thank you, you dont look to bad yourself." I say and he chuckles. He sits next to me and we sit in silence. "Which club are we going to?" "I heard there is this club called Fantasia and its a good club so lets check it out." "Ksazoba lit ksazoba mnandi. You don't mind paying right?" (It's going to be lit it's going to be nice.) "Yah. But i shall tell you when i need help." "I can't promise you that I will help but yeah I'll try." We laugh.

The others knock on the and they come in looking really pretty. "Aren't you guys the it couple." says Jessica. "You lucky I'm in a good mood and don't have pent up anger issues." Jessica and Michelle laugh. "No but you guys look cute with your matching skills." says Michelle. "We try to make it work even though it's not easy with her stubborn head." says Kuhlekonke and i chuckle. "Oh you hyping them up." "Maybe, maybe not." "We playing like that. Okay sharp two can play that game." "Oh it's on." says Jessica.