Why her?

Sthembiso's POV

I get back to my penthouse and i go to my office and leave my bags on the desk and go upstairs to my bedroom. I get inside my room and change into joggers and a black vest. I wear my Hi-tech sneakers and go downstairs to the gym. My penthouse has a gym attached to it which is the best part because I use the gym as a coping mechanism and to decrease the stress if that does not work sex it is.

I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and shuffle my playlist and the song Exchange by Bryson Tiller starts playing.

This what happen when I think bout you
I get in my feelings yeah I start reminiscing yeah
Next time around fuck I want it to be different yeah
Waiting on a sign guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me
Do this one favour for me
I had to change my player ways got way too complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me

Every where she goes they playing my songs
That's why I say the things that say that way I know you can't ignore me
So, so,
So give me all of you in exchange for me
Just give me all of you in exchange for me
For me

I

finish gyming after two hours and i disconnect my phone from the speaker and i go upstairs to my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and open the shower tap and wait for the water to heat up to the temperature I like. I strip off my clothes and get inside the shower. I take the loofah and soap and scrub my body and let the water rinse the soap of me.

I finish showering and wrap a towel around my lower waist and walk to the closet. I take out sweatpants and a t-shirt and lotion my body. I text Siyanda to tell her to come to my place and i leave the phone in the charger. I go downstairs to the kitchen to get started on dinner. I open the freezer and take out pork chops and defrost them. I make chops with mashed potatoes and tomato gravy.

I hear the door opening and Siyanda walks in with a small bag. She places the bag on the counter and pulls me in for a hug. "Uright?" she asks. (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "I'm okay." She sits on the counter and i pull her in for a kiss. "How was work?" She sighs. "It was okay buy uyazi ukuthi ukusebenzela umuntu akukho mnandi." (you know that working for a person isn't nice.)

"Sakayenzeni umphathi wakho simlande." I ask and she chuckles. (What did your boss do so we can fetch him?) "He is so annoying. My shifts are increasing yet the pay is not doing the same thing." she answers and i chuckle. "That's exploitation. Why don't you tell HR or complain to the union you are under." "What's the point and i don't have any union."

"Start looking for a new and better job while you are still here." I say. "Yeah I will cause I'm tired of this exploitation." she says and i peck her lips. "Just hold on until you find somewhere better." She nods. "Anyways enough about me how was your day?"