Uto

Gilgamesh

It had been a few hours since the Lance was healed by me. 

The story of how she was left in that state was quite the journey. Arthur was furious, needless to say. 

Meanwhile, I was focused on something else entirely. 

"Arthur, take her and get back." I ordered them. My tone left no room for a response. 

Arthur understood that I wasn't playing around, and forcefully dragged the still recovering Lance to a few meters away. 

An object landed in front of us with high velocity. It cracked the ground on purpose. If it wanted, it could've just flew over. 

"I came back because I sensed a powerful mana signature for a moment, but its just some lessers. What a waste of time." It spoke.

"Lesser? I don't suppose by that you mean me?" I questioned. Arthur and the woman were terrified.

"Ha!?! Who else would I mean? You better get your knees real quick or I'll-guhhhhhkkh!" His speech was interrupted by a spear lodging itself in his abdomen from a gate behind him.

He must be one of those Vrita half breeds, like Seris. But he's much weaker. 

"Y-You...how dare you..." 

"You will pay for the sin of looking down upon me." I declared, and numerous gates opened in a circle around him. 

By the time I was done, his body was impaled by my weapons. Spears, swords, lances - had pierced all his limbs. All that remained now was to gouge out his mana core.

"Wait! Keep him al-" Before Arthur could finish his words, one last gate spew out a weapon and the attacker was dead. 

The Lance's eyes threatened to pop out. 

This invader had destroyed her team, including herself. And I had dispatched him like the insect he was. 

To her, this was the indication that they were misguided onto who ruled this world. 

She was just an ant.

In front of the one true King.

.

.

.

.

Note: Abrupt ending, lost interest, dropped - call it whatever you want. I guess this is it. Last chapter.

Tbate World Overrunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें