Hakeem nods to the dancers. "Pick one." He urged them forward. "Pick one you want."

Tiana rolls her eyes at his friends attempt at flirting with her dancers. "Um, you guys are ruining my rehearsal."

Hakeem sees her annoyed look and motioned for them to go. "Come on, y'all."

"All right, we out." Chicken says.

"We didn't... we didn't mean to do that." One apologized.

"Come on, man." Chris pulled a laughing Mark away.

The girls got up and went their own way.

"I'm in there rehearsing, too." Hakeem tells her. Tiana nods slow; uninterested. "I'm opening up at Laviticus this weekend."

"That's nice." A fake smile, she looks over his shoulder. "Where's Anika? She was supposed to see this."

"Anika?" Hakeem double takes. "Look, Tiana, right?" Tiana drags her eyes back to him. "You're new here. I know my twin helped you get to Empire. Yeah you might be a little famous and everything, but she still helped."

"Yeah, she did. That's my girl."

"And that's my twin," Hakeem explains. "Look there's a lot of perks that come with being nice to me." A taken back look from the girl. "So how about this? I put you on VIP at Laviticus, and we turn up the right way."

"How about this?" Tiana gets up. "Get your rich, phony ass out of here." She moves him out her way.

"Phony?" Hakeem tried to get her arm but she snatched from his reach. "Come here." Tiana waved him off. "What you talking about, phony?"

"Don't waste my time." Tiana points back.

"For real? That's how it is?" Hakeem followed after her. "Come here, girl."

Meanwhile...

Lucious rode in the limo with Anika, phone on speaker with Becky on the line.

"Becky, have we heard anything back from any of the managers?" He asks. "I need someone onstage backing him up."

"I-wait what about just getting Mercedes?"

"No, no." Lucious tells her. "I got my baby girl doing her own thing that night. I need them to debut separately right now. Got to make their names without each other. So do you have anyone?"

"Not yet, but I have word out to all five." Becky says. "Still no word from Bunkie yet."

"Well, send somebody up to Atlantic city." Lucious brushed it off. "Last time he disappeared, he was up there wasting my money."

"Right, yeah, I know. So I did." Becky says. "ALSO, to Las Vegas and that casino outside of Palm Springs. But, sir, there's a new problem that I really need your attention for."

"Well, I've got one problem right now, and that's finding someone to back up my son." Lucious tells her. "And is Mercedes in that studio?"

"Yes and told everybody not to interrupt her."

"Well when you see her, tell her I need her to get those girls ready by Friday."

"She still has a photo shoot with Muave and they said they can't reach her."

"Make her get to it Becky."

"Uh, sir. Have you met your daughter?" Becky asked. "Make? Yeah, okay."

"Fine, I'll get her uncle to deal with her. Speaking of him, get Vernon on the line. I need him to get all this done."

"Right, I will, but you really need to... "