"Rehearsing." Mercedes nods, not a glare in her eyes but that frown said it all.

"Better stop playing, Keem." Chicken says. "You know your sister got hands."

Hakeem glares. "What you trying to say I don't?"

"I don't care if you took lessons from Mayweather, himself, do what the hell I said." Mercedes leaves out the room. "Annoying asses."

"I heard you."

"We love you Mercedes," Chicken calls out.

Mercedes frowns, and used her foot to lightly kick the door on her way out.

Hakeem sucked his teeth and sat back. "That's what I thought!"

Mercedes leaned back in the doorway, making everybody laughing cease.

"What you say?"

"I said, I love you and will see you later."

Mercedes glares and nods slow. "That's what I thought you said."

They all wait.

Hakeem nods to one of his friends. "She really gone this time?" He looked out the door and nodded back to Hakeem. "She always tripping."

Chicken shrugs. "I mean she not wrong, you know your pops gonna kill you if you don't. Better finish that before Mercedes come back cause I'm not snitching."

"What you snitching for?"

"Ain't nobody getting smacked up for you!" Chicken says making their friends laugh.

Hakeem waved them off and starts talking until a girl walked into the room but stopped quick.

"What... oh, my God!" One of them sit up.

"Ooh. " Mark nods. "Look at that."

The girl holds up her hands in defense and backs up.

"And who you?" Hakeem asks. "What's up?"

"Wrong room." She  jogs back out.

"You ain't got the wrong... come here." Hakeem sat up.
He looked back at Chicken. "Hey, who that?"

"That's Tiana, man." Chicken waves off. "Your pop's girl just signed her. Mercedes found her but she was already famous."

"My twin holding out?" Hakeem asks, he shakes his head as the image of Tiana flashed back in his mind. "I need to be all up in that."

"We going?" One of them asks.

Hakeem grins before hopping up and heading to the door with his friends just as hyped.

They made their way in the direction Tiana went in and went into one of the dance sessions. Right there is where they found her performing her number with some other dancers.

Chicken still filming as they watched them.

All of the girls going to the boxes and Tiana sang. Hakeem took off his shades to watch her. The sound of his friends going off behind him.

Tiana hears this, she rolled her eyes. "Cut it."

The music stops as she heaves a sigh looking to the guys making all the noise.

They all start making there way over.

"Man!" One of them whoop.

"That's what I'm talking about." Hakeem nods, his eyes go back to a frowning Tiana. "Mmm."

"Now, that was bananas." Another says.

"What are you doing here?" Tiana asks.

"Yo, Keem, tell her you're the prince of Empire. " His friend Chris says. "Tell her you about to be famous.