Mistake

Jimin is always in his room for the past three days after Taehyung's departure.

In every one hour he would check if the door is throughly locked so that he's safe from other's, it's just that he's really paranoid.

And the scent of a certain alpha near his room was not helping at all, and he also know who it is,  the alpha who marked him.

But the thing he don't understand was that  the alpha will only just stand there,   near his door not knocking, he won't even make a voice but maybe it's because of the marking that Jimin would always get a whiff of phermones in his nostrils.

And that was the main reason Jimin placed the table near the door with great difficulty so no one can barge in, or  incase even they did he will get some more time so he probably jump off from the third floor to the ground and maybe if he's lucky enough he would be saved or else he would die well who knows, but he promised himself that he won't ever let others touch him.

Everyday it's the same routine Jimin would wake up in early morning and that too if he get some sleep and if not he would just stare at the door that protect him with outside world or he will just  read books.

And after  waking up he would get a quick shower,  and by then there would be some food placed near Jimin's room and he cautiously will open the door and snatch the tray and place it back after taking what he wants.

And Taehyung made sure he call the Omega once in everyday and the alpha always will complaint about an omega who was trying to seduce him.

Taehyung had given him a book named The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim and needless to say Jimin liked the book that he completed it in two days.

And once again he was bored and now had nothing to do.

So that he decided to knit a cute sweater for the best alpha in the whole world which  according to him is Taehyung.

He was all giddy when he start to knit a baby blue sweater, but soon a loud bang made him jump from the chair and the needle pocked his little fingers.

Jimin gulped thickly but he soon came from the trace and sqeezed the wolfbane in his pockets.

"Luna... Luna". Someone shouted from outside and Jimin already know who it is.

The very beta named Yoongi who have serious grudge against him.

" Luna alpha in danger". Yoongi yelled he was still banging the door and Jimin world come to crash.

His Alpha is in danger....but he never felt any pain the mating bond too was looking okay he felt nothing.

He carefully walk to the door and unlocked it, his fingers were trembling and his wolf was howling as they two was feelin scared.

" What happened to him?". Jimin asked a raging Yoongi who scoffed at him.

" Really you're his mate and you're asking me a beta what happened to him?". Yoongi sneered at him and grabbed his wrist tightly.

Jimin hissed in pain but the hold only get tighter.

" You're hurting me". The Omega said.

" Well Jungkook is in more pain, come with me only you can help him now".

Yoongi said and dragged the boy with him to another wing in the pack house which is obviously the alphas room.

There was Namjoon and Hoseok standing outside and also some other alphas and watching all of this Jimin tried to free himself from the beta but he was not that string enough when comparing to a beta.

" W-what are you doing? L-leave me". Jimin stated to cry he was so scared he don't even know what's inside that room.

"Get inside, and don't even try to run". The beta opened the door and pushed him inside and closed it in hurry leaving the trembling boy to face complet darkness.

The room was so dark that he can't even see what's inside but soon he realised it.

The scent.

The phermones.

Rut phermones!!!!!!

He was inside the alphas room and the alpha is going through his rut.

Does that means he was expected to help out?

Jimin was shaking so badly but he stopped breathing when he felt a warm tounge licking his neck from behind.

Jimin screamed trying to push the alpha from him but the man was touching him inappropriately licking and biting his back.

Jimin whimpered in pain but he pulled the bottle and somehow managed to stan the alpha in his hands.

Jungkook grunted in pain and Jimin sighed relieved and now he only need a phone and then run.

"Wolfbane? Really?".

The alpha growled and launch at Jimin wrapping his hands around the omegas neck chocking him.

"Oh my wolfbane? Do you really thought it will help little Omega?". The alpha cocked his eyebrows smirking at the small boy.

It was now that Jimin clearly saw the face of Jungkook, his eyes was pure red and there was fangs too and Jimin realised once again moon goddess was not going to help him.

There was no Taehyung his protector, but he wished he was here.

Jimin started to scream when the alpha ripped his cloths claiming his body.

The whole room even the pack house was filled with the omegas cry, he was shouting calling someone to help him but there was none.

He shouldn't have opened that door.