When you woke, the sun had begun setting and the triplets began stirring. You sat up and stretched as the three yawned, making you internally awe their tiny fangs. Once they were aware of where they were, they climbed into your lap and began purring — Cassandra looking around for Alcina in the process.

"Sorry girls," You whispered when Cassandra frowned. "Your mother was very busy today. But I promise she'll join us tonight and tomorrow."

"Mama. Hungry," Daniela whined and nuzzled into you.

"Okay, okay. Let's go start dinner."

You helped the triplets off of the bed before making your way to the door, waiting for the little ones to catch up before leaving the room. The triplets decided they had enough of walking and turned into their swarms, their flies landing on you until you reached the kitchen. Once an area for the triplets was set up, they left their swarms and you began working on dinner — allowing them to help as well.

After everything was ready, you helped the girls down and guided them to the dining hall, setting them in their seats before telling them to behave. You left only to return a minute later with the food — the girls giggling as you set the table. Normally, Alcina would tell you to let the maids handle everything, but some days you just wanted to spoil her and the girls. Today was one of those days.

Once the table was set, Alcina entered the dining hall and took her seat — waiting for you to join her. You happily pecked her cheek before taking your seat, giggling at the 'ew' and giggles from the triplets. Dinner went smoothly — despite the irritation you could feel from Alcina. You knew it was caused by her work and, most likely, Heisenberg.

After dinner, you took Alcina's hand and left the dining hall — the triplets not too far behind. You ordered the maids to clean up the dining hall and the kitchen as you passed them, not bothering to answer Alcina's questions.

"Where are we going?" Nothing.

"I still have one more thing to do." Again, nothing.

"My love," Alcina sighed as you reached the room, letting the triplets enter first. "It's just-."

"I promised them," You huffed and turned to face her. "If it's just one thing, it can wait until tomorrow. The girls want to spend time with us. Together. As a family."

"...Alright," Alcina sighed with a faint smile. "Alright, I'll leave it for tomorrow."

A few hours later

The triplets finally tired themselves out, allowing you to set up what you wanted while Alcina set them in bed. You began running the bath water, letting it fill a bit before adding bubbles. Once that was done, your magic swirled around your body, allowing you to be 9'0" tall.

You undressed and settled in the tub, waiting for Alcina to join you in the bathroom. The wait wasn't long and the relieved gleam in Alcina's eyes when she saw the bath made your heart melt. You sat up a bit more when she moved closer to help her remove her dress, muttering a 'you're welcome' when she thanked you.

She wasted no time in joining you once she was undressed, settling into the tub behind you as she pulled you into her. You turned your head slightly to press a kiss on her cheek, giggling when she decided to steal a quick kiss from your lips.

"Thief."

"I only steal back what's mine."

"Oh yeah? So my kisses are yours alone?"

"Only these kisses," Alcina hummed before giving you a proper kiss.

"You're not wrong about that," You mused when she pulled away, resting your head on her shoulder now. "Now, wanna talk about what made you so stressed?"

"Heisenberg."

"I figured as much."

"Is that why you chose to make this a bubble bath?"

"Partially," You admitted, fidgeting with her ring. "But I also just wanted to make sure my wife had a relaxing bath after such a long day."

"You spoil me rotten," Alcina chuckled as her right arm tightened around your waist. "Once I finish tomorrow's work, I'll take a day off. A family day. How does that sound?"

"It'll be great for you, and I know the girls will love it. I know I do."

—————————
first; happy hanukah to those that celebrate! and happy saturnalia to those that celebrate with me! (it's the original "christmas" btw and lasts longer)
i'm also deleting most of the chapters that were author's notes and just putting the news/updates here to not clutter this book with "author's note" chapters ❤️

hi all! as most of you know, i've been sick for the last 2 weeks. turns out i have pancreatitis and it was aggravated to that extent because of how much work i was doing solo at my irl job (which is only going to get worse since we're now down to just 3 people on overnight and now with my coworkers complaining about things i have communicated with them about because of this illness, i really don't feel like it's safe for me to keep working at this job). i'm going to continue looking for a new job since i really don't want to get sick like that again and it seems my coworkers and manager don't care.

also, if a trans author (myself) tries to educate someone (a transphobe) on an issue that they claim to be ignorant on, and said transphobe makes the author believe that they shared the author's info with a server of 2k+ people... maybe DON'T try to defend the transphobe while also reiterating TERF rhetoric (yes this happened recently because a transphobe found my stories. i'm safe. apparently the person sent their comment to a server of 2k+ people but that was never clarified until i made the call out post to have them reported. i even started freaking out in my conversation with the transphobe when they said they showed stuff to the server and they never once mentioned that they sent their comment only)

i edited (but i'm keeping up) the "important note" chapter to have why i'll never write/support certain tags and why people in the trans/intersex communities dislike/find certain tags uncomfortable/a way to fetishize them without acknowledging that they're trans or even people.

ANYGAYS;
Want to help me become a paid author? Here's how!

There are 10 chapters of my original story (A Maiden's Silent Love) on my professional account ( DIBIack ) !! Please go add it to your libraries, vote, and comment to help boost engagement/boost my chances for this contract. (The comments can be as simple as "I really like this book" lmao)

happy holidays everyone (i celebrate saturnalia so you don't have to wish me a merry christmas. i celebrated the uncolonized version) i love you all ❤️ you've all made these last nearly 2 years a lot better for me. i'll still be taking it slow with updates, but i know you all don't mind that. i will, however, try to post only fluff chapters/one shots until the holidays are over since i know how difficult the holidays are for our communities ❤️