PART 4

( Luhan's POV )

I walked back home after Sehun left me yesterday . Yes , home , to my parents .

They were all worried about me and started to question where I went and such , but I didn't answer . I went back to my room without talking nor looking at them . After a few minutes they got the message and left me alone . My mom was mumbling something about she was glad I was back and safe .

Now I'm walking to school . Sehun walking next to me with a smile on his face . His hand is falling through mine , looking like we are holding hands ... Well , more or less .

He kissed me again this morning when I met him outside the house . I could almost feel his lips on mine , just like yesterday and I absolutely love that feeling .

I feel loved for the first time in my life . And not loved as in a friend's love , but as in boyfriend's love .

I didn't think about my parents wanting to send me away to a mental hospital . I didn't think about the bullies waiting for me in school , ready to beat me up once again .

All I could think of is Sehun .

The color of his eyes .

His cute nose .

How smooth his skin looks .

And his lips .

Just everything about him . "Saranghae ." Sehun whispered in my ear , making me snap out of my thoughts . I realized I was staring at him , but his smile tells me he doesn't really mind . "Nado Saranghae ." I said with a smile , equal as large as Sehun's .

The rest of the walk took place in silence . Soon enough the large building of my school came into my view and I sighed as Sehun disappeared again .

I didn't really want to go inside . I'm way too early , but I still went inside anyway . The corridors were empty and silent . Only in the distant I could hear some laughter . It's kinda creepy actually .

Wanting to get to the class as fast as fast as possible , I quickly open my locker . The first thing I saw is a white paper falling out . I picked it up from the floor and unfold it . My breath catches in my throat when I read it .
[ Don't you think you can get away from us . We'll find you . ]

That's what the letter says . I know who it is from and I know I can't get away from them today . When they said they're going to find me , they will . It's just a question when and where .

In a rush , I grabbed the books I needed and slam my locker shut . I started running into the direction of the classroom , wincing everytime I see someone in the corner of my eyes . What if it's one of them ?

I just hoped I'll make it to the end of the day .

A sigh of relief passes my lips as I ran into the classroom and took a seat at my desk . I was gasping for air . I never had a good condition .

My teacher looked up from his work and threw me a weird gaze . "Are you alright ?" he asked , his eyes telling me he doesn't even give a shit . He just wants to go home and smoke and drink . Mr Choi is the most horrible teacher I have . He teaches us while drunk . Yes , he has drinking problem , because his wife left him .

I nodded my head at him and quickly he is back to looking at hid papers . I frown at him and laid my books onto my desk . Then I just wait for the bell to ring and this day to be over .

---- The last bell of the day rang and as fast as possible , I threw all my stuffs into my backpack , trying to run out .
The bullies didn't find me yet and maybe if I get away fast , I can outrun them .
Of course , my plan didn't worked . "Luhan ." I heard a voice said and I felt a hand on my shoulder just as I wanted to run away . I flinched a bit , but recognized the voice of Mrs Park .

I turned around to face her . A worried look was on her face as she asked me to stay behind for a while .

After all the students left , Mrs Park started to talk . "You must be wondering why you are here ?" she asked me and I sighed in annoyance . Hurry up woman , I need to flee up this place . But I nodded anyway . "Well , some people have warned us about some weird behavior from Jongin and his gang . I'm sure you know them . Some people said that the gang was acting cruel to you . Is it true ?" she asked .

My mouth almost fell open , but I can hold myself . I shake my head . No one should know . Jongin and his mates will just hurt me more than they already did . "Are you sure , Luhan ? If he bullies you , some serious actions will be taken ." My teacher insists . "I'm fine !" I snapped , making her gasp . I don't think she ever heard me speak before . "Oh ." she said , dumbfounded . "You may go now ." I don't waste any time taking my bag and rushed out of the classroom . I only noticed how long I must have been in there when suddenly I saw the corridors were already empty . All students have gone home already and so did most teachers .

Suddenly a familiar voice made me freezed .

"Hey freak !" Jongin yelled and some chuckles followed . Soon after , someone pushed me against the wall , making rough wall scratched my cheek . "How are you , freak ?" Jongin asked from behind me and all I could do was reply in winced . It hurts , especially with the bruises from yesterday still there . "I saw you yesterday ." Jongin then continued . "After school , when you were walking home ." Oh shit ... Did he saw Sehun ? N-No way ... "Look everybody . Luhan isn't only a geek and a fag , he also sees things ." he took out his phone and played a video . I can't see the screen , as it was pointed at the rest of his gang , but I could hear what I'm saying tho .

"I think I love you ." I heard myself say . "Like more than friends ." It's when I confessed to Sehun , but I know it must look like I was saying it to no one for them .

Jongin then put his phone away . "I think we should teach him a lesson for that ." Jongin said and immediately the gang started agreeing .

I didn't even saw the first punch coming , but I did felt the pain it brought to my face . It's terrible and well aimed . All I could see were stars . Somemore punch followed and I could feel my lip split and the blood running over my face . The pain was becoming too much .

Then Jongin released me and I fell down on the ground . I hope it's over , but it isn't as I felt a kick in my stomach .

"What are you waiting for ? Join me ." I heard Jongin said and soon I started getting multiple kicks at once .

The pain was getting worser and worser , until suddenly I felt something snap and bore through my lungs . The air escaped me and I'm slowly choking .

The last thing I heard before I don't realize anything anymore was laughter .

~ End of Part 4 ~
.
.
.
⭐ Next part will be the Final Part. ⭐

Gone With The WindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara