PART 2

Luhan's mom looked at her husband with a smile . She felt so happy right now . The first time hearing her son's voice . "He could talk all this while ..." she whispered . "His voice sounds so perfect . It can't be he couldn't talk ." Luhan's dad nods , agreeing . "But why didn't he speak ?" That's the question where they both don't have an answer for . That one and this one . "Why is he using his voice now ?" Both the parents asked each other at the same time .

Then they go back to listening to the song their son is singing .

( Luhan's POV )

My eyes are closed while my fingers fly over the black and white keys . The words of the sing float past my lips like I never do anything else .

I can still feel Sehun's breath in my neck as he stands behind me ,listening at the music filling the house .

Filling The House .

At the moment I realized that my parents can hear me , the music stops abruptly . The last sound of the piano slowly fade out , getting replaced by a deafening silence . "Why did you stop ?" Sehun asked , but all I do is shake my head before I return back to my bed and sit down . What if my parents heard me sing ?

I sigh passes my lips as I look down at my lap .

The bed doesn't deep under Sehun's weight , but I can still feel his presence sitting next to me . "You really have a beautiful voice ." he said and I can't help but to look up and smile at him . "Gomawo ." I said softly , but loud enough to be heard in this silence . Sehun smiled back . "Now you can talk to me as much as you want to . You don't need to be sca-" But he fades in a second and left as a gust of wind through the window as there was a knock on my door .

My eyes widen . That will be my parents . I don't want to face them now . They surely must have heard me . "Luhan , please open the door ." I heard my mom ask and I get up and open the door for them . I stared at the floor the entire time when they come in and sit down on the bed . "We need to ask you something ." i heard my dad speak up and I nodded as a sign that they can continue . "We heard you singing , Luhan ."

My breath stopped at those words . They did hear . I'm not planning on starting to talk to them . "We wanted to know why you don't talk even though you can ." my mom said . I can feel two pairs of eyes boring into me , but I don't look up .

I shake my head . I didn't want to answer that .

Immediately , I heard her sigh and my father shifted on the bed . "Answer then . To who you are talking . We hear you , Luhan . We want to know who this person is ." My father said , annoyance clear in his voice .

I hate to disappoint him , but I have to . Sehun is my secret .
Again I shake my head , hoping my parents will understand . Of course not . "Well , Luhan . If you don't want to talk with us , then we have to send you to a psychiatrist ." my mother said . Immediately , my head snaps up when I heard those words . "Andwae !" I yelled .
I can't go to a psychiatrist . There is nothing wrong with me . He will send me to a mental hospital . I can't lose my Sehun . I don't want to !

My parents jumped up when I yelled out of protest . The both looked surprised . "So now you'll talk ?" my dad asked . "Please don't send me away ..." I begged and started crying . They're my parents . They're supposed to love me , not send me away . "Calm down , Luhan ." my mother said and came over to me . She wrapped her arms around me , but I pushed her away . Hurt flashed in her eyes , but I don't want anybody contact now . "Luhan , we won't send you away . You only need to answer this one question ." my father said and hugged my mother .

Tears are still falling from my eyes , but I look at him and wait for the question . "Who were you talking to after you sang the song ?

There was a moment of silence before I finally answer . "Sehun ."
My parents clearly didn't expect me to answer at the way their eyes widen abit . "And where is Sehun now ?" my mother asked .

My eyes darted to the window for a moment before I reply . "Outside ." My voice is soft , but understandable . "Why don't you call him in , so we can meet him ?" my mother continued asking . My head falls down , so I can look at the ground while replying . "I can't ..." "Why not ? We want to meet him ." my father said . "He's making you happy ." I shake my head again . "You can't see him ." I focus my eyes back on my parents ans saw a look of confusion and worry .

"What do you mean by we can't see him ?" "He's the wind . Only I can see him ." I tell them truthful . I don't want to see their reaction to those words , but I saw anyway .

My father sighed deeply and looked at my mother , she looked back at him . They both nodded in sync as some sort of unspoken agreement and it made me worried . "Listen , Luhan . You are making people up ." "Ani ! He is real !" I yelled stubbornly . "You are , Luhan . You really need to go see someone professional to help you get rid of these figments . People will think you are crazy ." my father said .

That's exactly when I break down . "Ani ! Ani ! You can't do that to me ! You're my parents ! You're supposed to love me !" I yelled .

My mother tried to calm me down with the words . "It's for your own good , honey ." But that made me break down more . "I won't go ! You can't take him away from me !" I yelled and stormed out of my bedroom , downstairs and out of the house , slamming the door behind me .

I ran out in the cold autumn weather . I didn't bring a coat nor a jacket and I admit that it's cold with only a shirt , but I kept running away from the house .

I only stopped when I reach my favorite place in the park . It's in the woods behind the lake . When I was little , I found a tree house here . It's deserted but there is a bed and everything in it . I can stay in the tree house for a few nights . I climbed up and sat on the bed . Luckily for me there are a few blankets that'll keep me warm . I wrap them around me , but I'm still shivering .

There aren't any windows in the house . Just holes in the wall , making the whole thing just colder .

At the time it became dark , I'm still cold .

The tree house is lonely and I miss Sehun . He's here somewhere tho . Cause the wind is blowing hard outside . It doesn't take long before the familiar gust of wind floats through the room and Sehun appeared . "I couldn't find you . What happened ?" is the first thing he asked . "They want to send me to a mental . They think I'm crazy ." I told him , eyes not focusing on him , but on the floor . "Oh ." is all he said before he sat next to me .

I didn't answer and continued shivering . Just then , Sehun noticed .

"Are you cold ?" he asked and I nodded . "Yeah ." "I'll help you . " Sehun said and suddenly warm wind hits me in the face . It came through the window and helps alot . After a while I don't feel cold anymore . "Gomawo ." I said and smiled . "No problem . Now please go to sleep . You have school tomorrow ." Sehun said .

With a sigh , I lay down on the bed . "Goodnight , Sehun ." I said and closed my eyes . "Goodnight , Luhan ." That night I fall asleep with the thoughts of trusting Sehun in my mind .

I trust him .

~ End of Part 2 ~
.
.
.
Gomawo for reading ~ I love you guys saranghae ~^^... ! Stay tuned for part 3 !