FINAL PART

( Author's POV )

There was no sign of the sun . The sky was dark and cloudy . It's even raining a bit . " We are here in memory of Luhan , a young boy with a kind heart ." The pastor started . No one cares it's raining , they will get wet by their tears anyways .

Luhan's parents were standing in front of the crowd , clinging onto each other while tears were running down over their cheeks . They never knew what happened to their precious son . They didn't know he got bullied like this , but he never talked , so its not like they could know . Still , it hurts them . They were too late .

Luckily , they got the bastards and they are going to prison as young criminals .

The graveyard was crowded , much to everyone surprised . Almost the whole school turned up , feeling guilty for not being friends with the silent boy . Only now noticing they should have given him a chance , but it's too late now .

The pastor does his speech , going on about how much they all loved Luhan , making the present people feel even more guilty .

Then the speech came to an end and last messages for Luhan are whispered to the coffin before it's placed into the hole in the ground . Some white roses were thrown in and after one last glance , everyone left .

All oblivious to the laugh of two boys , happily in love , drifting with the wind .

Finally together .

Forever .

The End ..

.
.
.

⭐ Mianhae chingus . I kinda screwed up the final part . But I still do hope you guys like it . ⭐
love love love ~^^