PART 1

Ever since the first time he saw him , Luhan had been craving to see him again . The beautiful boy who he called his wind . His , because Luhan is pretty sure he's the only one who can see the boy . He even have his wind a name .

Sehun .

A wonderful and unique name especially for him .

Even though Luhan can only stare at Sehun , he still likes him . Maybe because he never uttered a word just like others . Plus , when Luhan walks to school , he knows Sehun is with him . Even if he doesn't see him . He feels his presence , his touch when he caresses his skin as the wind .

Sehun is always there for him .

Only on the days there's no wind , Luhan knows Sehun left him . Sehun might have something else to do these days , but Luhan will always become sad . These days he doesn't smile at all . He feels lonely .

Luhan's parents noticed their son smiles more ever since the day they found him in the garden smiling at nothing . That's also the reason why they didn't send him to a psychiatrist yet . Whatever he sees , it making him happy . They even hope it will get him to talk eventually . They had let him check at the hospital recently and the doctor had said that there was nothing wrong with his vocal cords . They know he should be able to talk .
Luhan's mom finds him more and more in the garden when she comes home from work . He's always smiling at something and watching nothing through the air .

She smiles at her son to greet him and since shortly he smiles back . He even waves sometimes and gives hugs before going to bed . It makes her heart jump with happiness . She loves her son and now she's getting love back . Same like his father .

If his parents didn't know better , they would think Luhan is smiling at the wind .

If only they knew ...

(Luhan's POV )

I sit up after the bullies walked away laughing . I just had my beating for today . Why do they do it ? I hadn't ever done something wrong , had I ? I sigh and stand up . The school is deserted , seeing as the last bell rang a long time ago . It's just me now . As fast as I can , I walk into the bathroom . I need to check the bruises around my body whether my parents will see . They will be worrying so much if they knew what happened at school .

I see how they look at me , with pity in their eyes . Indeed they do love me , but they don't like the fact that I don't show emotion or that I don't speak .

I can speak but I just don't want to . I don't feel the need to speak . Yes , I did it before , but only when I'm alone . Speaking is something private for me .

I look up in the mirror and see there are luckily no bruises or cuts in my face , but when I lift my shirt up , I wince .

There are so many bruises . Fresh ones and older ones .
One of the things I've noticed about the shit the bullies have given me is that it get more worse every single time . It's only matter of time before I will faint or get seriously injured .

I try not to react to it . That will only make it even worse than it is . Also I don't really get why they are bullying me . I always hear them saying I'm a freak . I don't talk , so I'm a freak .

I hope they don't know about Sehun . He's my secret . No one may know about him . Not that I think anyone can see him .
I always get happy when Sehun is with me . He is the only person who cares for me besides my parents . I need someone who cares about me beside them and Sehun was the one .

It's a shame I can't touch him .

I look through the window and see the wind playing with the leaves .

A smile comes onto my face . He's waiting for me .

I quickly rush through the school and outside , stopping in front of the gate and looking in front of me as the wind starts to form a little tornado . Slowly I see a figure appear . It gets features which are familiar . Soon after , Sehun is standing in front of me .
But he wasn't smiling as usual .
My smiles falters too . What's wrong ?
I reach out a hand and take a step forward . Sehun shakes his head and walk nearer to me . My arm is going straight through his body , so I let it relax next to my body again .

This time Sehun reaches up . A gust of wind makes my baggy shirt blow up . He sees my chest .

I immediately pull it down again and look at the ground , afraid to look into Sehun's sparkling blue eyes .

I don't really expect to see his hand when he ghosts over the places where the worst bruises are .

He would be touching me if it were possible , but still I shiver . I do feel tingles . It's something magical .

Carefully my eyes trail up along his arms , and over his face and lock with his eyss . They are so sad , it almost makes my heart break . " Mianhae . " he whispers , voice sounding so smooth and soft .
I gasp . This is the first time he talked to me . I like his voice . I want to hear it again .

Suddenly my phone beeps , breaking the silence engulfing us . It's a text from my mom , asking me where I am . I realized it's almost 5pm already . I should have been home almost an hour ago .

I smile at Sehun and motion him to follow me and that's exactly what he does . We walk home in silence , just enjoying each other's vicinity
Suddenly a strong gust of wind hits my back , making me rush forward surprised . Then a beautiful giggle fills my ears . I look back to see Sehun looking at me laughing . He's so adorable .
I can't help but let a chuckle escape my lips .

Sehun freezes and look at me shocked . Then he smiles widely , me mirroring his actions .

Time seems to fly by as we laugh on our way home and before I know it , we've reached my house . I wave at Sehun and watch him dissappear again before I walk in .

My mom is waiting for me and I hug her when I come in . Dinner is ready . I smile gratefully as I start eating , watching my mom and dad talk . A loud laugh escape my mouth as my dad cracks a silly joke .

My parents freeze and stare at me with wide eyes . I blushed and look down at my plate . I eat further in silence .

After dinner , I go to my room and open the window . Almost immediately I feel the wind hitting my face and blowing past me in the room .
When I turn back , I see Sehun already sitting on my bed , smiling at me . Just as usual , he points at the piano standing in a corner of my room .

"Sing for me ?" he says , this time with a pout on his lips .

And who am I to deny him that ?

I learned playing piano a long time ago . It's the only way I express my emotions .

I sit down and open the cap , the black and white keys catching my eyes .

I put my fingers on it and start playing a tune . On the right moment I start singing softly . My voice fills the room and I feel Sehun standing beside me .

The only thing I didn't realize was that my parents are listening .

~End of Part 1 ~
.
.
.
⭐⭐⭐ How is it Chingus ?..I hope you all like it ~^^..its my first time making fanfic ^o^.Btw , the climax has yet to come