PART 3

(Luhan's POV )

I wake up the next day and comfortable . When I open my eyes I saw I'm still in the tree house . Sehun was sitting on a chair next to the bed , staring at me and the warm wind was hitting me non-stop . "Goodmorning ." Sehun said and I smiled at him . " Did you sleep well ?" I nodded this time . I slept better than ever before . Maybe because I know Sehun was with me the whole time .

But my mood soon falters when I remember I have to go to school today . That sucks . I don't want to face my bullies . I don't want to go to school and be alone . I want to stay here with Sehun .

"What's wrong ?" Sehun asked when he saw my frown . I shake my head and reply with a short word . "School ." Sehun nodded , understanding . "I know you don't want go , but you'll have to . I don't wish to see you getting bad grades and then fail and then live on the streets ." He said . "I wouldn't be nowhere without my school and diploma ." I raised an eyebrow . "School ?" I asked . "Diploma ?" "Yeah , it takes a whole lot to become the wind here on Earth ." Sehun said . "I had to study hard for about like 20 years ." My mouth falls open . 20 years ? How old is he then ? "And I'm extremely lucky this job was free when I graduated . Now , I've been the wind here for more than 100 years . " Sehun said proudly .

My mouth fell open further ."How old are you ?" I asked . "Well , I was 17 when I died . I think I'm about 140 years old now ." Sehun said . "You're an old man !!!" I state with a smirk and started laughing .

Sehun pouted . "Yah ! Don't laugh . I still look like a hot 17 years old guy ." "Yeah , that's true lol ." I said as I stopped laughing . "How I wish I could hug you now ..." I added with a frown .

Sehun nodded . "Yeah . I want that too ..." I really wish I could kiss him , but I didn't tell him that .

Sehun is the only one who cares about me . Not even my parents do . He's my only friend in this cruel world of people who seem to hate me , even though I never did anything to them . I even think my feelings for Sehun go way deeper than just friends . It saddens me to know I can't touch him . "You should get ready for school ." Sehun said and a strong wind blew me out of the bed and onto the cold floor .

"SEHUN !" I shouted at the boy laughing his ass off . "Mianhae ." he laughed . "I couldn't help myself ." I just shake my head .

---- *After School* ----

School is almost over . I survived it without seeing my bullies . No bruises today . I'm so glad and a small smile formed on my lips .

I could hear others whispering behind my back , but I didn't care . Only one more hour to go before I go back to Sehun . He's been outside the school the whole time . I saw the wind in the trees .
But of course something has to go wrong . Life isn't easy like that .

When I'm walking to the last lesson of the day , I'm being tripped . I landed on my tummy with a loud "Oof" in the middle of the corner . My books fly out of my hands and shoved over the floor , only stopping after 3 meters . The footsteps coming from behind me only meant one thing .

They found me . "Isn't that our silent dork ?" The voice came from Jongin , the bully , behind me . I know his friends were with him too . I could hear them . I didn't respond and started to get up , but Jongin won't let me . He kicked me in my sides before I got the chance to get up . The air rushes out of my lungs and I gasp for air while the bullies were laughing at me . "It's time for your daily beating . Don't think you can get away with it ." I heard Jongin's best friend , Kyungsoo , said . "Indeed , nerd . You deserves this ." And it started With four , they started kicking me on every single spot they can reach . The pain was almost unbearable .

Why me ? I wondered again , not making a sound , just keep my mouth shut . I didn't do anything to them .

There were no one to save me . The corridor's are empty since the last period of class started already . Not that any student would help me . They would have just watched and laughed . Just like Jongin and his buddies .

But their laughter soon ends when the windows shattered and the door was thrown opened . It slammed into the wall and soon enough , a gust of wind reached us . Jongin and his buddies were staring at the door wide eyed . A mini tornado has made its way into school and was coming right for us .

I know I don't have anything to fear . I could see Sehun inside the tornado , his face red from anger .
The gang behind me were frozed on spot . They didn't run away , and even if they did , it's too late . Sehun reached them .

Lifting his arms , Sehun send strong wind to the gang and threw then through the air . They banged against the lockers with their head and landed on the ground then . But Sehun didn't stop there . He ran towards them and kept blowing them through the corridor until I couldn't see them anymore .

My body hurts everywhere . I protected my head , but they still managed to hit me there . There were more bruises than ever before......

I stayed on the ground , not having the energy to stand up . Suddenly , I felt a presence next to me and when I look up , I saw Sehun standing there with a sad frown . "Mianhae ... I didn't noticed they were going to bully you earlier ." he said I shake my head . "Don't worry . You saved me anyway ." I smiled , ignoring the pain in my bruised cheek . "Let me help you ." Sehun said and then a gust of wind blew me up . I leaned against the locker , taking my time to get used to the pain before I start walking . "I'm going home ." I told Sehun when I walked through the doors . He walked beside me , not saying anything .

An awkward silence engulfs us , until I broke it .

"I want to tell you something ." I said , still walking . My eyes looked at the ground , but from the corner of my eyes , I could see Sehun looking at me . "I'm so glad I met you ." I started . "You're the only one who truly cares about me . You are a great friend , but the thing is ..." I took a breath before I continued . "I think I love you . Like more then friends ." Sehun stopped walking . More like freezes on the spot . I stopped walking too and look at him . He was staring back , straight into my eyes . "You , love me ?" He asked and I nodded . He was the only one I talked to . I trust him , and only him . I watched his face , searching for any kind of reaction .

Then he took a step closer , so he's only a few millimeters away from me . Then he leaned in and I closed my eyes .

I know it would be impossible , but I swear I could feel a light pressure on my lips . I know it's Sehun's lips against mine . And I love it .

The only thing I don't see is the eyes spying on us . Or me , as they can't see Sehun .

When I opened my eyes again , Sehun was gone . Only the slight wind hitting my face tells me he was close by .

~ End of Part 3 ~
.
.
.
Hello ~ hope you all enjoyed reading:)
this fanfic is going to end soon T^T