"Nami-Swan! We were just talking about you!" Sanji's eyes turned into hearts.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want me to do?" A hint of sleepiness in Nami's eyes.

"Wait, Nami. Did you change into these clothes?" Sanji asked curiously.

"I mean....I can't remember doing so."

"Those fools! They saw Nami in her glorious form! I will never forgive them and I will hunt them down like a lamb to the-" Sanji was quickly interrupted by Nami, who gave him a bonk on the head to shut him up.

"So Nami, can you pick the lock outside? Not now, but when everybody else wakes up." Luffy pointed outside to the lock stationed on the other side of the door.

"Do you have a key?" Nami asked really slowly.

"Oh, yeah, we have one right here. But Luffy's too dumb to figure out how to open a lock and I, myself, don't have the best hand - eye coordination. But you're perfect. And to put the cherry on top, I will increase my debt to make my total debt 200, 000, 000 berries." Sanji asked politely.

"Really?" Sanji just nodded.

"Okay, then. You didn't have to do that, but....okay!" Nami cheekily smiled.

"I'll just do it because that's just the right thing to do!" Sanji exclaimed, starstruck by Nami's grin. 

-

A few hours passed by, and everybody, (apart from Zoro), from the Straw Hats were ready to leave. The guards were now awake and were restraining against their gags. 

So Sanji had to kick them into next week.

As soon as Nami picked the lock and had then smashed the key for good measure, they headed up for where the Thousand Sunny was stationed...or rather, the outside of the palace. The Thousand Sunny was on the border of the Shimotsuki village. When crossing the throne room, they noticed a sight upon their eyes. 

Zoro was there. So were his brothers.

They were playing some chess.

Zoro was looking intensely bored, while all three of his remaining brothers were sweating and were so confused on how they were doing so bad.

"Checkmate." He quietly muttered. The three brothers looked down in the dumps as they stared at the chessboard. Kashi watched over them as he loudly spoke.

"Zoro. I do not want you mingling with those so - pirates. They are not built for people for you. They are low - class commoners. I've thought about this long and hard, and this is my decision." 

Zoro was startled by his father's remark.

"Since you have left them behind for the throne, and since Kura is DEAD..." Kashi grit his teeth and clenched his fist.

"You must assume the throne when I have departed this world for heaven." Kashi brought his fist up to his chest.

"I told you already, I'm not here for the throne. I'm here to protect Joben. Plus, it's funny how you said that you were going to heaven when you almost tried to drown me in the water and wouldn't let me see Mom when she died. Oh yeah, you also made 3 of my siblings into monsters with no heart. I bet you loved to see that, though. When you were in war time, you took Kura, Suke and Ruto along with you for them to get a taste of life. You thought that was the proudest you've ever been of them. You're no better than the devil." Zoro muttered. The Straw Hats watched on with hopeful eyes that he would just complete his mission and be done with this life.

"What makes you say that?" Kashi sounded monotone. He narrowed his eyes.

"Years of struggling because of you makes me say that." Zoro finally looked up at his so - called father.

"Zoro, I know that your past was as bad as it gets, but that doesn't mean we can't be a family again."

"We were always a family." Zoro squinted in question to Kashi.

"What type, Zoro?" Suke joined in to this conversation.

"The type that tries to kill each other, Suke." Zoro exaggerated.

Suddenly, Kashi tried to hook Zoro in the cheek. 

"No!" Chopper shouted from behind the doors that kept the sunlight out of the hallway. Everybody widened their eyes and 'ssshhhhed' him. But it was too late.

Zoro grabbed the fist that Kashi had led astray because of Chopper's exclamation. Kashi's focus had also been diverted to the figures hiding behind the door's. Zoro let go of Kashi's fist.

"Who is that? Reveal yourself!" Kashi and Ruto exclaimed.

"It's okay, the Straw Hats are a little late to the party." Zoro lounged back in his chair as a wild smirk grew across his face.