Back to the Start

Minori and Kohane were currently at a food place ordering food. The two girls sat at a table and were discussing whatever came to mind. Kohane couldn't stop staring at Minori, she was too cute, Minori noticed it but kept it to herself. Once their food came, the conversation went into eating their food. Kohane couldn't help but stare at Minori's lips, the way her lips look soft and how glossy her lips are. She imagined kissing those sweet lips, Minori holding onto her cheeks while she was holding onto Minori. "Kohane? Kohane!?" Minori shouted as she was shaking Kohane back to reality. Kohane realized she was spacing out which explains why Minori was shaking her, "Oh! Minori-chan, I'm sorry! I must have spaced out!" she spluttered. The two girls stayed silent before Minori went back to eating again. Kohane noticed her ears were pink and she was covering her face from her. Kohane giggled and started to finish up her meal.

Once they were done eating, Minori mentioned about needing to help Haruka for their next livestream. The duo shared their goodbyes with a hug which lead to them not letting go. This is a good time, right? I should go for it! Kohane thought. She pulls away the hug and holds onto Minori. Before she could do what she was about to do, she is pulled into a kiss. The kiss was sweet, it was a bit hasty since neither of them knew how to kiss. It was a sweet moment for the two of them, wanting this moment to last forever. It was awkward for them to figure out if they should be doing this. Sadly, they had to pull away since Minori realized it's already almost late. Minori quickly runs away shouting another goodbye to Kohane before disappearing into a crowd.

Kohane stopped by a few stores to see if she could buy anything. When she gets out a store, her phone starts to buzz, she checks her phone to see who was calling her. It was An. "Hello?" Kohane answered. "Kohane!!" An yelled in the phone that make her ears bleed. "I need you to come to the café fast! It's urgent!" An stated. Before she could answer her friend she gets hanged up, Kohane begins dashing to the café while wondering what could An want. When she gets to the café, she notices Akito and Toya still sitting where they sat before she left. "Shinonome-kun, Aoyagi-kun, why are you guys still here?" Kohane asked. "Azusawa.." Toya murmured meanwhile Akito was looking away as if he knew what was about to happen. "There you are!" An shouted. "Listen Kohane, this is very important and I want you to be honest." An explained. Kohane only nodded giving it as a sign for An to continue. "Kohane..." An started.

"I know you're in love with me."

*CRACK*

Something broke inside her. What? How is this possible? How did she know? Did Shinonome-kun tell her? Or did Aoyagi-kun? Thoughts began swarming her head before snapping her head back to reality. "I heard your conversation with Akito and Toya at the SEKAI." An explained. "I didn't want you to feel bad since I noticed how you and Minori have been getting close lately. I decided to keep it to myself but Akito kept insisting that I should tell you." An added. Kohane didn't know what to say, her crush (?) just told her that she knows about her little secret. It started to become too much for her, she felt her vision beginning to become watery. "Kohane!?" Akito shouted as he turned his head and runs to comfort her. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kohane babbled. "I wanted to tell you An-chan but you were dating Haruka and I didn't want to ruin your happiness."

Kohane kept crying onto Akito while he was trying to comfort her along with Toya. An was sitting with her thoughts wondering what to do. She walked up to Kohane who was still trying her best to stop crying. She hugged Kohane tightly to show how much she cares. "I know you didn't want me hearing that but if you want, we can pretend we never had this conversation." she advised. Kohane didn't give out an answer but instead Kohane pushed her out of the way and dashes out the door. Akito and Toya were shocked while An was speechless, now it's just the three of them worried about their friend and wondering how they can fix this.

Kohane couldn't take it, she kept dashing towards a place she knows will get her thoughts off at ease. When she gets to the home, she knocks, hoping they're here. The person opens the door shocked to see that she's here.

"Kohane?"

"Hello Shiho-chan."

And she's back to square one.