Just friends.

Once Kohane woke up, she didn't wanna get ready for school, knowing that Haruka goes to Miyamasuzaka. Speaking of Haruka, she wonders how her idol group is doing. Minori has been talking to her about making livestreams that can interest their viewers. Well it doesn't matter, she should head off before she's late. But before she can she's reminded of that weird feeling again.

Kohane walks towards the Academy, but before she can, she's greeted with An Shirashi and Haruka Kiritani exchanging each other kisses. She tries to get away but is caught by An. "Kohane! You missed out on the event we're going to perform next!" An complains. "Oh, I'm sorry An-chan! Perhaps you can tell me where we're going to perform?" Kohane answers. "Haruka can! I gotta go, see ya Haru!" An replies after she gives Haruka one last kiss and running off to Kamiyama.

It was a bit weird, Kohane and Haruka looking at each other as if it was a staring contest. "So.. um.. do you mind telling me what i missed?" Kohane asked. "Of course! You're An's friend after all!" Haruka exclaims. Just friends..

Haruka tells Kohane a bit on what she missed before they both separate to each other's classroom. Kohane sits on her desk thinking Don't cry, Don't cry, Don't cry, DON'T-

"Kohane are you alright?"
Kohane was startled and notices Shiho Hinomori and Minori Hanasato shaking her to snap out of it. "Sorry, I was busy thinking about my next event with my team!" Kohane assured, as the two of the her friends turned concerned to relieved. Well almost two of them. All of the girls went back to their seats as the teacher arrives and teaches their lesson.

It is now lunch time and Kohane still hasn't gotten the weird feeling to go away. Maybe I'm just hungry.. Kohane realizes, she didn't bring lunch with her. I must have forgotten to pack some. Just before she can decide to starve herself, she is greeted by some lunch. She looks up to see Minori handing her some of her lunch. "Eat some Kohane! My mom packed extra and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna finish this!" Minori grins. She didn't have to ask her twice, and so Kohane and Minori eat lunch together while talking about whatever came to mind.

After they ate Minori's lunch, Minori tells Kohane a question. "Hey Kohane.. Do you maybe wanna uhm ditch class..?" Minori whispers so the other girls don't hear her. Kohane notices the tone of her voice was sadness. "Sure! But we might have to do this quick.." Kohane agreed with a whisper. They sneakily get out of class, not noticing there was someone eavesdropping and watching them.

Kohane and Minori decide to go to Minori's house, with Minori claiming her mom isn't home yet, they decided stay at Minori's room. Kohane notices a bunch of Haruka CD's when she was an idol. "You must have been a huge fan of Haruka..!" Kohane blurts out. Minori agrees with a nod. That's weird. Minori-chan would've been talking about how awesome Haruka is. Kohane thinks. Not noticing Minori was walking up towards her, Minori gives her a tight hug which startled her. Kohane notices Minori crying and wonders what could she be crying about? She decides to hug her back while placing a hand on her hand and the other one at her back.

They stood there silently hugging each other a few minutes before Minori pulls Kohane away from the hug. "Sorry Kohane, I have been stressed with a lot of stuff lately!" Minori sniffled. Kohane knew whenever Minori cries, it was something that was really hurtful for her. "It's okay! If you want I can stay over for the night!" Kohane reassured. She wants be make sure her friend is okay and supporting her is the least she could do. "Well since you don't mind, you can stay over, let me just call my mom to let her know!" Minori exclaims, before stepping out of the room.

It took Minori a few hours, before she appears with a mattress, blanket, pillow, and some extra clothes. Kohane thanks Minori before going to her bathroom and changing out of her school uniform. Maybe Minori can tell her why she was crying earlier. Good thing it's the weekend.

Although even if they're on a date right now, An is currently calling Kohane to make sure she's okay while holding onto a sleeping Haruka. It's odd how Kohane hasn't answered her calls when she usually does.

Note: Sorry if this chapter sucks, I was trying to think of a chapter idea. I might make slower updates on this work so I apologize for that.