Worried Friends.

Shiho was worried.

She knows she is, it's the fact that those two are definitely hiding something from her. She doesn't want to be a bad friend, she wants to help. How is she even supposed to help if they keep pretending everything is fine? In the past week, she overheard Shizuku saying Minori wouldn't be able to make it to their livestream. At first, she thought it was nothing but it kept happening for days. Kohane was also acting weird in class, she started to space out more often and when asked if she was alright, she would shrugged it off and discuss a different topic.

Shiho doesn't know what's going on, but she'll try her best to find out the truth. Right now, she's with her band, and spots them hanging out or at least going somewhere together. Whatever they are hiding she will get to the bottom of this.

Even if it hurts them, herself, or all three of them.

Kohane and Minori have been enjoying themselves, they went shopping for new clothes, stopping by at each shop to see if they see something they like. Everything was going great until Kohane sees An and Haruka together. Her heart drops, everything was going well, why now? Why is An and Haruka here?

An and Haruka notice the two and went running towards them, thanks to An dragging Haruka's hand. "Kohane! Minori! What a surprise! Are you also shopping? Haruka and I are stopping to go get food, wanna come with us?" An was asking them a bunch of questions. Kohane nervously replied, "Hey An-chan! Yeah, Minori-chan and I thought it would be best if we went shopping together since it's been a long we went together!" An quickly lets go of Haruka's hand to grab Kohane's arm, "Well we must be all hungry and exhausted, we should find somewhere to eat!" An drags Kohane out of mall while Haruka and Minori follow them.

They decided to stop by Weekend Garage to take a break from shopping. Minori and Haruka were talking about the latest livestreams Minori missed. Kohane and An decided to stay longer to practice their voices for their next event coming up while the other two girls went home. Kohane was nervous, she hasn't seen An for a while ever since she announced she was in a relationship with Haruka

"Kohane, is there something that's bothering you?" Kohane is startled to hear An ask that question. "Not all, why?" Kohane replied. "Well, you have been distancing yourself with me lately, and I wanna know if I'm doing something wrong?" An questioned while grabbing Kohane's hands and holding tightly to them. She doesn't know what to say.

I mean, what can she say? She obviously knows An loves Haruka and there's nothing she can do to change it. Can she even get over this? Perhaps An would be better off without her.

"An-chan, I..."

"Hey are you guys done chatting over there?"

The two girls turn their heads around and see Akito and Toya patiently waiting for them. "Learn how to not interrupt a conversation, will you!?" An yelled. "Whatever, we have to practice for our next event." Akito scoffed. Thank goodness Shinonome-kun interrupted us. All four of them went into their SEKAI and began to practice. It took them a while to warm up and sing, once Akito believes their voices are ready to crush their next event, they decided to end practice. Although it took them a while to catch their breathes, Meiko offered them drinks. "Don't over push it, I'm sure you guys will do good on your next event." Meiko always knew what to say, Kohane has huge respect for Meiko ever since she helped her build up her confidence. "We won't, we promise. Speaking of which, Kohane can we talk privately? Just me, you, and Toya" Akito requested. Why is everyone wanting to talk to me all of sudden? Kohane thinks. "Sure! We'll be right back!" Kohane answered.

The three of them both head out of the cafe to find a private space to talk. Akito finds a street that's a bit far away from the cafe but it will do. "So what did you guys want to talk about?" Kohane asked. "Kohane, you have been acting weird lately ever since An brought in her girlfriend." Akito replies in a stern manner. Kohane doesn't reply, What should I do? Shinonome-kun is gonna get upset with me. I can't hide anything when it comes to him. What should I say? Even Aoyagi-kun is here. They both won't go away if I don't say something. Before Kohane can even start her sentence, she starts crying. Akito and Toya were stunned, they haven't seen her cry ever since Akito said those words to her. Toya notices Kohane almost losing her balance, so he holds onto her, making sure she doesn't fall. "It's okay." He murmured. "You don't have to tell us if you're not ready." Akito just stands there seeing his boyfriend comfort his friend. Toya knows Akito is not used to comforting someone else that wasn't him. "Is this about An? Or you're just hiding something from us?" Akito asked. Kohane knew whatever she'll say, will make these two remember it. She pulls Toya off of her, standing back up, "Shinonome-kun... Aoyagi-kun..." Kahane responded.

"I'm in love with An-chan."

The three of them stood together in silence, before Akito and Toya pull her into a hug. It shocked Kohane because she's only seen the two of them hug each other for good luck before it was time to perform. She hugs back tightly, unaware that a certain member just overheard a conversation that she wasn't supposed to hear.

An was worried Akito would say something harsh to Kohane and came just in case. She didn't know that Kohane Azusawa, her friend, her partner was in love with her. She leaves quietly hoping she doesn't get caught eavesdropping. One thing An wonders in her mind is..

Do I feel the same? If so, then why am I even dating Haruka in the first place?

Note: If I were to be honest, this chapter made me feel a little nervous to write since I didn't have any ideas for this. Hopefully you guys are enjoying these chapters so far!