Heartbroken..

It became silent, Kohane didn't know what to do. She just admitted her feelings about An to Akito and Toya. The feeling of her stomach hurts, she knows it does. After all, An is truly happy to be with Haruka. "Y'know, you don't have to come to the event if you don't want to." Akito advised. "He's right, if you're still not ready to perform, you don't have to go, we won't pressure you." Toya added. Kohane knows that if they get roped into this, it can get messy and she doesn't want that, she pulls off from the hug, wiping her tears. "Thank you Shinonome-kun and Aoyagi-kun, I think it'd be best if I don't bring you guys involve in this." Kohane whispered. Before they can even react, Kohane pauses their song and leaves out of their SEKAI. Once she is back at the cafe, she can feel herself break at any moment. It hurts, it hurts a lot. The pain in her heart begins to hurt more than it used to. Kohane can feel her legs weaken, she quickly runs out of the café. She feels rain coming down quickly. Kohane starts dashing towards the only place that can give her comfort and perhaps someone that lives there.

Minori was peacefully looking over More More Jump's recent livestreams since she hasn't appeared on it. It's fine, none of the viewers don't even care. She glances out of the window to catch a glimpse of how much rain is pouring. Before she can watch another livestream, a knock is heard. She quickly rushes to the the door. Once she opens the door, she is stunned to see Kohane. "Kohane? Is there something you need?" Minori questioned. She notices Kohane soaking wet, was she running in the rain?

Kohane didn't know what to say. After all, she just wanted to get herself away from her own group. Before Kohane can even speak, she is dragged inside the house and into the living room. Minori sits Kohane down while grabbing towels. Kohane is surprised, An usually takes time before comforting her but with Minori, it's almost as if she's gotten used to her behavior by now. For some reason it makes Kohane a little happy, and for some reason her heart pounds a little. Minori returns with a cup of tea, Kohane it from her while also thanking her. Kohane takes a few sips and noticing Minori sitting next to her. "What's wrong Kohane?" Minori questioned. She places the tea on the table before replying, "I.. I don't what to do anymore Minori-chan. I admitted my feelings about An-chan to Shinonome-kun and Aoyagi-kun. It feels weird and my heart can't take it anymore. I wish I-", Kohane feels her forehead moved to Minori's chest. Kohane silently begins to sob, Minori and her found someone who accepted them for who they were. It hurts when they can never return the feeling back. "Kohane, I know it hurts. I'm also feeling that I can break any moment now." Minori whispered softly. It's almost night and here they are, crying and comforting each other. The two girls drift off to sleep while holding onto each other and sleeping on the floor with a now wet towel on top of them.

Too bad, they're gonna have to deal with school tomorrow. Better yet, how can they explain to their friends everything is alright.

Especially Shiho.

It's fine, they'll find a way to convince her. If they can without drawing any suspicion.

Or what if they told her.. ? Would she help them..?

Note: This chapter was an excuse to write Minohane. Forgive me for making these two girls suffer. Chapters might update slowly since I'm running out of ideas.