Exciting News..?

It was a typical day at Weekend Garage. Kohane and her teammates have been discussing ideas for their next event. Well almost all of them, one of their teammates, An Shirashi is currently pacing back and forth nervously.

"I wonder what's wrong with An-chan.." Kohane whispers to her other teammates Shinonome Akito and Aoyagi Toya.

"I'm sure it's nothing. She'll probably tell us." Akito replies in some kind of manner.

Just right after Akito finishes his sentence, suddenly the door opens and they are all greeted with Haruka Kiritani looking beautiful as usual. Kohane notices An looking happy to see her which causes Kohane to have a weird feeling inside of her.

"Ah, Haruka you're here!" An exclaims while walking up to her. The two of them start chatting to the point they forget that An's friends are even in the room. What are they taking about? How long have they been talking? Hopefully it isn't bad... Kohane's mind starts fill up with thoughts until her mind is brought back into reality.

"Me and Haruka have to tell you guys special news!" An announces out loud for her friends to hear. Suddenly she holds Haruka's hand while blushing happily, "We have been hiding it for awhile, me and Haruka are dating! We hope this doesn't change anything!"

*CRACK*

Suddenly Kohane's mind starts to go blank.
How is this possible? When did they start dating? How long have they been dating? Why now? Why did it have to be in a time like this?

"Kohane? Kohane!" Kohane is pulled out of her thoughts and sees her teammates plus Haruka concerned, "Oh! I'm sorry, I was too busy thinking!" Kohane replies with a sound of hesitation. "Are you sure? You can always talk to us if something is troubling you." Toya said in a concerned voice. "I'm fine, thank you for worrying Aoyagi-kun!" Kohane answers.

Haruka decides to stay with her girlfriend and listen to their conversation on where to perform at their next event. Kohane decides to leave, claiming she has errands to run for her parents. She leaves in a hurry wanting to get away from her own friends.

Kohane arrives home and decides to go to her room after letting her parents know she's home. She quickly shuts the door and looks at herself in the mirror. She wonders if An would like her differently. If she changed up her style, would An like her? If she changed her personality, would An like her?

Tears start forming on her eyes and dripping down to her cheeks. Kohane isn't known to cry a lot but she knows it hurts deep down. It hurts deep down knowing An Shirashi is in love with Haruka Kiritani, and there's nothing she can do about it. She decides to get ready for bed hoping she'll get over it soon, but before she can drift off to sleep, there is only one thing she wonders in her thoughts.

"An-chan I still hope we're partners..."

Note: This is my first time writing a story, so i'm still getting used to this. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.