17

I have been studying all the children in our neighbourhood for days now, trying to find the next child to be my next little saviour, my third angel. 

I hacked into the school system about three days ago now, which was almost too easy if you ask me, and I have been looking through each child's photos, reviewing every single school record and looking at every note each teacher has put in, regarding their family situations, how they work in class, how they treat other classmates and teachers. All my saviours must be peaceful with each other for me to succeed in my conquest. 

After observing each child's record for three days, seeing new notes typed in and grades starting to be formed, I am now making a list of the children that would be better off with me, and which children require my help the most. I quickly notice every child is better off with me, so I need to think of another way to cut it down. This is the procedure I took with finding Francis and what I will continue to do with the two new children that become my saviours. Now let's be honest with each other for a second, I can provide these children with the security, and safety they could never have with their families. The children I choose to look after will be gifted with the internal protection I never had at any point in my life, baby, child, teenager or adult.

Now, however, is different, Now I have created safety for myself and those few I choose to be a part of my life, therefore, can give these four children of my choosing protection over everything, however, there can only be two more saviours that can become angels. I can only afford to save two more little heroes before my spiritual life becomes alive and I can return to my resting place, finally, become free of this mortal body I am suffocating in. Two more tiny mortals until my job is complete, these four children will then get the privilege to guide me to my resting place as a thank you for my saving them from this cruel world they were born into, it really is a win-win situation for all five of us. I think about it with a smile on my face as I continue to choose my next child to make the three of us four. 

I cannot wait too long for my third child, so after three days of careful consideration and thought, I have finally decided on my next rescuer, my next saviour. I have finally found the child who I will rescue next. My lucky number three. 

I have decided I will rescue a little boy tomorrow afternoon once his school day is finished. I have been watching the school and its times for now over two weeks and know the time of everything like the back of my hand, it is where I found Francis after all. I have noticed, however, the boy is one of twenty kids that catch the 4035 bus which takes him directly in front of his home, so I have only one rule for this saving. He cannot take that bus, if he does this plan will fail. I need to convince him to walk home with me instead of taking that bus. He is an only child of a single mother and she works two jobs to make ends meet, so I have a timeframe to work with, however, I need to get moving if I want to rescue this child and let him become a little saviour.

It has been decided. Charlie Marsh will be the third child saved.