I Dont Know

Daniel-

Summary of Jacob - his family is rich, and he's a bitch.

Basically he's a spilled brat.

Everyone but Percy and myself to go drinking and I asked him why he took a knife on Jacob.

"He pissed me off." Percy told me. "Its a fucking cut. It'll be gone in three days."

I sighed.

"I suppose you wouldn't know better." I comment.

"About what?" Percy asked.

"You can get an ABP for doing that." I tell him. "I get that you fought war, but this is college. Not the base. You're not there anymore, Percy! Get your head out of that and into this place! Watch yourself because other wise you'll get yourself killed!"

I didn't know he went through more than that. I didn't know how sensitive the subject was to him. Most people love telling stories about fighting war.

"Shut. Up." Percy told me, holding back tears. "I went through more than that and I am not talking about it for one gods damn minute. Yoy don't know what it is like, Daniel. If I could leave the life, I would've! Why do I think I left the Seven and everything I knew? I fought two wars, three battles, went on 10 quests, and had twelve years of abuse before that. You don't know who I am, what I have done, and what I have sacrificed. So shut your mouth. I'd rather die than live another day in this hell hole anyways."

He went to his room, and locked the door.

The others get back, only two out of the seven actually drunk.

"Wheres Jackson?" Lyza asked me.

"In his room." I told her, still kind of in shock

"What happened?" Karyan asked.

"I asked him why he cut Jacob." I answer. "Tell him just because he fought war, it's not those days anymore. Were in college, not at the base. And at the mention of this war, apparently it was a sensitive subject."

"Okay..." Lyza said.

"He's 21." I tell them. "He's fought two wars, three battles, gone on 10 quests and was abused twelve before hand. Then he told me her rather die than spend another day in this quote 'hellhole.'"

"Antidepressants work much." Paylin commented. "Geez. Id hate to be him."

So maybe his door wasn't locked. He had fallen asleep and there was a note.

Anyone who reads this:

Kill me. I don't care how. Stab me, choke me, drown me, suffocate me. I don't care. If you tell me not to eat, I won't. Just please. End this hell for me.

~Perseus J.

I take a photo of the note and upload it to all the Sevens pages and a another named Nico. They said if any info on Percy, send, post. Let them know. And I did. I put on the photo and said this: