Ruby Rose

Late at night, Vale, Third person

Ip was in the streets of Vale shopping for supplies for Beacon Academy.

Ip: "Alright, all I need is some dust before heading to Beacon."

He then spots a dust shop called 'Dust Till Dawn' and soon walked up to it.

Ip: "Well, I guess today's my lucky day."

When Ip was about to enter the shop, a guy in black was tackled by a girl in a red hood out the window. The girl took her weapon out and it transformed into a massive scythe. She swung her weapon around until she impaled the blade in the ground.

Roman: "Okay... get her!" (He then spotted Ip.) "And get him too."

Ip: "Oh great."

Ip then got into a wing chun stance as some of the goons went after him and the girl. One of the goons was about the strike her from behind, but Ip manages to kick him in the chest and finished second goon with a chain punch before pushing him back. Ip then looked at the girl.

Ip: "Hey kid, mind if I help?"

Red: "Not at all."

The two soon finished off the rest of Roman's goons and were meet face to face with him.

Roman: "Well, Red and karate kid, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around...I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

He raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid. He unleashes a red blast at the girl and Ip, who dodges the blast. When they land and looked up, Roman wasn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Red: "You okay if we go after him?" Looking at the onlooking shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper gives a short "Uh huh", and the two set off. Roman makes it to the roof, with Red and Ip landing right behind him.

Both: "Hey!"

Roman: "Persistent..." (the two readies to fight him, but a getaway Bullhead rises up and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside. He turns around and holds up a red Dust gem.) "End of the line, Red and Karate kid."

He throws it out at they feet and fires at them, resulting in a large explosion.

Roman: "Whoa-ho-ho-ho!" (He stops laughing when he sees something on the roof.) "Huh?"

A woman in a purple cape is now in front of Ruby, casting a circle of protection over them with her wand. As Ruby looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her weapon and summons several streaks of purple at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where a woman in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: "We got a Huntress!"

The woman gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

Roman: "The hell...?"

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.