The Taiji Trailer

The screen was black displaying the quote: "The dance between darkness and light will always remain— the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

The screen lit up to show a snow covered field as the camera moves into a nearby forest.

The scene changes to reveal a boy in a black traditional Chinese tunic with his eyes closed practicing Tai chi. His name is Ip Taiji Unbeknownst to him, some bandits surrounded him as he was practicing.

The camera zooms in closer to Ip's face as his eye open revealing his black and silver eye color. He then turns to one of the bandits rushing towards him. The he brought his hand into a wing chun stance as the bandit raised his blade and swings at the Ip.

In rapid succession, Ip manages to dodge the incoming blade and threw a side kick at the bandit's torso creating some distance.

From behind him, Ip then blocked the punch from the bandit and used his free hand to throw a punch at bandit's stomach, before back kicking another one and chain punching another bandit in the face. The leader bandit the fired at the young martial artist with a shotgun but Ip dodged each shot and preformed an upper cut at the bandit and threw a hook kick at the him. All the bandits were laying on ground defeat with Ip standing tall.

The scene the fades to Ip standing in front of two tombstones. He then walks away revealing the Yin and Yang on both tombstone.

The scene changes to woods where an alpha beowolf was waiting for a moment to strike Ip. Once he was in its view, the grimm jumps and strikes the unsuspecting boy.

Ip then got back up and wipe his mouth, as his hair turns from jet black to bright white. His eyes were now both black. He then glares at the alpha beowolf and charges at it throwing a volley of punches, knee kicks, and elbows at the beowolf.

He then preformed a powerful back kick at the grimm. The beowolf, now backed up, rushes toward Ip. Ip then clenched his fist and ran towards the charging grimm.

With a mighty battle cry, Ip threw a powerful punch at the beowolf, destroying it instantly. The shock wave caused the snow from the trees to fall.

Ip then took a deep breath as his hair and eyes turn back to their original color.

Ip: (sighs) "Well that's one training session I won't forget."

He then walks off screen as the camera pans up towards the broken moon with screen fading to black.