CHAPTER 13

Akashi locked himself in his room, it was already Saturday.

Outside the living room, Haizaki and Midorima, Aomie, Kise, and Murasakibara gather to discuss the next battles, with the disadvantage that Tetsuya has been captured, while Akashi is suffering a severe breakdown, both physically and morale.

- How long will that name be like that?

Haizaki groaned a little annoyed. The remaining four people did not comment on the red-haired emperor. It seems that for those who are familiar with Akashi, this is not unexpected. The meeting did not come to an end, but there was a long silence.

- Hey, can I join?

......

There was no response, the room was silent again, as if the air was about to freeze, suffocating to the point of being unable to breathe. No one turned to look at the person who just made the voice, just feeling the current killing intent was enough to make people shiver.

The golden eyes radiated a cold color, as if to destroy all that stood in the way of its owner.

......

The little cat held his breath, carefully sensing the air around him, carefully observing the streaks of light clinging to the walls, flowing on the ground, in the dark space filled with the scent of death. He is trying to escape from this place, with the intelligence and ingenuity of a cat.

It's been a full month since he was arrested, Tetsuya has been trying to be obedient, to find a chance to run away. Instead of crying and worrying, he spent his time contemplating an escape plan. To this day, after five weeks when the guards were negligent, he took off the chain and unlocked the lock with a small metal rod. Taking advantage of his natural indifference, he overcame the maids and guards, followed a sweeper, and found his way out of the gloomy castle. It was apparently midnight, and now when Nijimura returned to his room, he discovered that the cat he had captured had escaped.

He furiously ordered to search the castle, and also the nearby roads, but still had to keep it a secret from Demon King Masaomi. And the job of capturing him, entrusted by him to his loyal guards and his most elite army, without anyone knowing when that army was secretly formed.

The little cat jumped onto the roof, hiding in the darkness where the cold solitude of the kingdom could not reach. With the sharp eyes of a cat, he observed his pursuers. Among that army were Demon Beasts who had a very sharp sense of smell. Tetsuya thought, first he has to hide his scent.

Nijimura sat on his throne, thinking. The throne he made for himself, with the sun blackened by the darkness, the upside-down cross representing the devil, and images engraved on the back of the chair: all the demons kneeling the throne of submission to the one sitting on the throne, the base of the throne is built by a layer of skulls of those who stand in the way. That throne is not far away, but the throne that Nijimura is sitting on.

Suddenly he thought, maybe the little cat's escape was a rare perfect opportunity, a chance for him to seize the highest power in this kingdom.

His army was not allowed to be too free in the kingdom, that would make the Demon King suspicious. But if there was a good reason, and the right circumstances, he could have mixed his army with Masaomi's army, and managed to take over every part of the kingdom, secretly and unexpectedly.

......

- Are you sure about this?

- I never say what I'm not sure about.

The golden eyes coldly stared at the tactical map that had just been drawn. His calm and confident demeanor made it impossible for the rest to even want to doubt.