CHAPTER 1

- Seijuurou-sama, welcome back!

Stepping out of the luxurious carriage was a man who looked only 20 years old, with royal red hair, a cold face, and pale skin hidden behind a black suit and large cloak. Most especially his eyes, a heterochromatic eye. On the right is a beautiful ruby ​​color, on the left is a golden color filled with danger inside, making outsiders immediately feel afraid, but still has an irresistible charm. Those eyes are currently hidden behind dark glasses, to avoid the glare of the sun, which makes its owner uncomfortable.

The person called Akashi, neither fast nor slow, entered his vast castle. His castle was built of black monolithic stones, covered with vines and green moss, with a gloomy ancient feature. The entrance is also planted with many shading trees, to prevent sunlight from entering.

As soon as the red-haired boy entered, he was immediately greeted by two rows of servants,no less than 50 people, no one dared to look up at that person who always carried cold air.Akashi went into the living room,sat down on the luxurious red sofa and rested after a long trip.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a figure, well, not really a person, jumped into the king's lap, raising his voice evenly.

- Sei-sama,you're back! Nya~~~

Without looking, Akashi knew who the person who had intended to assassinate him was. The person sitting in his lap, was a boy about 15 years old, with a faint presence that would be difficult to spot if you weren't paying close attention.

His hair was the color of the sky so soft that anyone looking at it couldn't resist the thought of touching it.The eyes were the same color as the hair,as if containing the deep blue sky inside,now shining with rays of joy even though her face showed no emotion.Smooth pink and white skin,cute face and chubby pair.Especially in that,on his head is a pair of black cat ears,the tail of the same color on the back is swaying gently,showing that its owner is very happy.

- Tetsuya, I told you not to jump on people like that, I just came a long way to get there.

- Sorry, Sei-sama...

Saying that, he quickly got off his brother. Although his face was expressionless, his hands were lowered and his eyes were slightly sad, making Akashi sigh slightly.

"Why are you so worried? Didn't we just put Tetsuya here because of temporary boredom?"

Not "we", just you.

- Tetsuya, I'm going to my room, see you at afternoon tea.

- You don't have lunch? - The black cat tilted his head.

- I already ate.

- Yes...

Then Akashi went up to the room after the bow of the blue haired cat.

......

The red-haired emperor leaned back on the soft kingsize bed, crossed his arms over his forehead and closed his eyes.

In the dark space that seemed to have no limit, two red-haired boys sat opposite each other, in the middle was a half-played shogi board. One was the emperor from earlier, the other looked exactly like him, except for the eyes. The man's eyes were a single ruby ​​red like fire, but deep inside was an infinite boredom.

You seem to like Tetsuya, don't you? I see you are very pampering that innocent little cat.

"Is that so?" - He smiled - " It seems so. She is like a pure and fragile white rose. It makes me want to tease and protect at the same time."

The red-eyed boy was surprised to see the amused smile on the other person's mouth.

It's unbelievable that you, who do so many cruel deeds, cause so much suffering to others, can say such words.