CHAPTER 2

From a long time ago, in both the East and the West, people have been very afraid of evil and barbaric demons.

Like the Demon Beast - a large half-human, half-beast species with terrible health, often hunting for meat eaters. More terrifying is that if anyone is bitten by them on the night of the full moon, that person will become their kind.

Or like the Tengu - half-human, half-crow creatures possessing on their backs a pair of large wings with long black feathers and sharp claws. They are masters of the art of transfiguration, often posing as wandering hermits or monks to trick them.

Or like Vampires - immortal blood-sucking demons. They are described as having a human form with white skin, blood red eyes, and two sharp fangs to suck blood. bait. Purebred vampires have an extremely beautiful appearance, with irresistible charm. Not only that, they also have genius intelligence and outstanding talent. They hold in their hands a lot of abilities and tremendous power.

Anyone who is bitten by a pureblood Vampire, with the effect of venom, one will die immediately, and if he survives, he will become a low-class Vampire, unable to control his thirst and slaughtering civilians. , eventually dying in pain due to being eaten away by vampire blood in his body.

At that time, people always had to live in fear under the raging of monsters. The world fell into chaos, death and mourning everywhere. People always live in pain and despair. Hopes of freedom and peace are increasingly fragile.

Then one day, a strange man appeared. With the power that is rumored to be given by God, he goes to destroy creatures that threaten people's lives. That man, who is grateful and respected by all, considers him a saint, their savior who follows him to stand up against those who have caused him so much suffering for a long time.

And the demon war broke out. But because the other power is very great, and the demons are only interested in themselves but do not know how to unite against humans. Not long after the savior appeared, all the dark races disappeared.

The only living beings are human beasts, hybrid beings between Demonic Beasts and humans. In the past, they were minions and slaves to the monsters. It is all thanks to the kind heart of the other savior that the animals continue to live. Because they still have half the blood and appearance of a human anyway. The only difference is that they have the ears and tail of their ancestors. But human beasts are scorned by many people, because of their background. Gradually, they live closed to the outside world, the number of individuals is less and less due to inbreeding. And more and more, humans have forgotten the existence of beasts.

And the descendants of that man, later continued in the footsteps of their ancestors, silently protecting the people from fearsome demons.

But what humans don't know, the youkai are not completely exterminated. They are just returning to their own world, possibly waiting for an opportunity to take revenge on an old feud.

......

The world of demons exists parallel to the human world. It was a vast but arid, monstrous kingdom, divided into several regions for easy governance. There, the demons can do everything they like, from looting, cheating, drinking, or rioting. But there are still principles that must be followed to keep the kingdom stable.

At the head of each region of the kingdom was a great noble family of vampires, powerful and wealthy families. And standing above all is the Akashi - the only pureblood vampire family that survived the Great Demon War.

At the head of Akashi is the most fearsome power and ability in the family, who is known as the Demon King. And now, that position belongs to the most feared Demon King ever - Akashi Masaomi. He was a great leader, and a very ruthless vampire. With a sharp brain, sharp eyes, he always knew what was best for his family and kingdom, nothing could escape his eyes. There were many power-hungry people who conspired to overthrow Akashi, but their end was only fear and pain.