CHAPTER 3

Sunlight filtered through the thin sky-colored curtains into the sky-blue bedroom. The little cat was curled up on the warm kingside bed and stirred slightly. Disturbed by the sunlight, Tetsuya uncomfortably soaked for an hour, covered his head with the blanket, and continued to fall asleep.

Suddenly the blanket was pulled away by a strong force, making him wince slightly. But as soon as a warm object covers the body, the blue-haired cat laughs lightly, nuzzles into the other pleasant thing and continues to sleep.

- Tetsuya, wake up!

The words echoed with a tickling sensation in his eyes that made him lazily open his eyes. And the image in front of him quickly dispels all his sleepiness. The little cat panicked, wanted to jump up immediately, but was restrained by the strong arms.

- Good morning, Tetsuya!

Akashi smiled, lightly kissing his messy hair a morning kiss, contentedly watching the face of the person below him slowly turning the color of ripe tomatoes. The little cat was lying face down on the bed.

- B-Good morning, Sei-sama...

- Tetsuya, how about a good morning kiss for me? Tetsuya~

He started to raise his sweet voice and rubbed his neck.Tetsuya raised his head, turned to the left side of Akashi's face, and gently kissed him. The delicate warmth that came from those soft lips made him fall in love. The red-haired emperor still wanted to hold his blue-haired cat a little longer, but a knock on the door outside stopped him.

- Seijuurou-sama, Tetsuya-sama, breakfast is ready. 

"I know." Akashi lowered his voice. Even though he didn't want to, he still let go of Tetsuya, gently smoothing his upturned hair - Tetsuya, I'll wait here, you go change!

- Yes ! - The little cat that has just been released, quickly goes to do personal hygiene to make it clean.

Before leaving the room, as usual, amh thoughtfully adjusted his clothes, his hair was neatest, after that, the two of them went downstairs to have breakfast together.

......

- Sei-sama, Tetsuya hasn't been out in a long time, the weather is very nice today, it's not too sunny anymore, can you come down to the street with me?

Akashi really doesn't like crowded places, and it's still daytime. But in front of him were big round, sparkling eyes that were waiting intently, making him unable to refuse. Never mind, the sun is not too hot today anyway.

So, after preparing their belongings, the two of them got on a horse-drawn carriage down the mountain, and then walked into the city. Since both are not human, they must be carefully concealed wherever they go. Akashi wears middle-class casual clothes, with sunglasses that cover his eyes. Tetsuya carefully hid his tail under his shirt, using a pretty beret to cover his ears.

Heimawaki was bustling as usual, with lines of people going up and down. The busiest market is the market, which sells all the necessary things for living, food, clothes...

Although this place is isolated from the outside world, there are still merchants who can find and sell things here. There are some people who travel, accidentally pass by, choose this as a place to rest, or stay and live forever. Mostly because I love the scenery and the people here.

- Sei-sama, let's go to the bookstore, I want to buy a book.

- Tetsuya, there are many books at home.

- I read it all. - He said calmly, then walked towards the bookstore without noticing his surprise.

"What, I haven't read half of it yet ." He quickly followed after him.