CHAPTER 10

Akashi and Tetsuya looked at the red card placed on the table, on which was the silhouette of a book.

- What books? The little cat spoke up. - Their library is full of books...

......

- A lot, a lot, on the other hand...

The red-haired emperor looked up at the massive bookshelf in his library, once again admiring him for his hard work in consuming all those books, and going to buy more.

He smiled a little stiffly, glancing around the room.

- Maybe they won't make it difficult for us, right?

- They all really like Tetsuya. He smiled softly, patting your head gently. - As for me... not a very good boss...

- You know that too? - He held back his laughter, raising his voice with a hint of teasing, making the other person freeze for a few seconds. - We should look for the next clue, don't waste time.

Then the two of them moved closer together to the bookshelf, and together... stood still for a few more minutes thinking about where to start.

- What are we looking for?

- I think it's a card, like this one. Akashi replied, waving the red card in front of him.

- I found it.

......

- Huh?

Tetsuya was no longer standing beside him. He was now sitting behind the only desk in the room, holding up a card of the same type as the one before. In front of him was a thick photo album.

- It's hidden here, quite interesting.

The little cat said, and looked like he was holding back a smile. In the album are his childhood pictures... of him.

The black-faced emperor, his hands trembled, was about to destroy the album, but he was faster, grabbed it and jumped up, swinging to cling to the bookshelf.

Sorry, I haven't finished watching it yet.

He kept swinging like that, turning each page of the album, looking at it while hiding an amused smile when he saw the "poisonous goods".

He sighed softly. He knew his Tetsuya wouldn't stop until he finished seeing his embarrassing pictures as a kid, if he wanted to, he had to force it. He used his strength to move to where he was clinging, but this time it was slow again. He quickly jumped to another place, then focused on enjoying the expensive pictures.

- Tetsuya-ah...

Akashi kept chasing the little cat around the library for a long time. He never knew that he could move so gracefully and flexibly, like a professional dancer swinging from the sky performing beautiful dances. But that doesn't mean he can't keep up with him, it's just that the cheerful look on his face now makes him want to give up everything to keep it.

Looking at the middle of the album, Tetsuya suddenly saw something that caught him off guard, at that moment he jumped to close, blocking his escape.

- Got you, Tetsuya.

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead. He was confused, not really because of the current situation, maybe because what he had seen in the album had more impact. He closed the album.

- I think I've seen enough, we should move on.

The little cat made a normal face, but he could still easily see the unusual look in his eyes.

- What's up ? I still have half the album unfinished.

He smiled, took the album from his hand, returned to sit behind the wooden table. He opened the second half of the album, and then whistled an amused whistle. It was the section containing Tetsuya's childhood pictures.