CHAPTER 8

When Akashi woke up, there was no one beside him. He sat up uncomfortably, running a hand through his red hair. Outside in the garden, a chirping voice could be heard.

- Wow~~~ The roses here are so beautiful~~~ It's wonderful to see these beautiful flowers every day!

- Shuzi-san also likes roses?

- Um, that's right! Rose is the queen. Noble and seductive, truly captivating!

- ...Yes, just like Seijuurou-sama... - said the little cat quietly.

Whenever he mentioned red roses, he thought of him. Unable to stop himself from touching the beautiful flowers, knowing that its thorns would hurt him.Unable to stop himself from touching the beautiful flowers, knowing that its thorns would hurt him.

Like a rose, he makes you fall in love with him, knowing that it's out of reach, knowing that it's not safe, you still want to be with him.

- Shuzi loves to touch roses, but gets pricked by thorns all the time. Has Tetsuya-chan ever been stabbed by thorns?

- Of course yes, much else.

......

- Did Tetsuya-sama get stabbed by rose thorns? Why don't you tell the servants to bandage the wound? That will get infected! - The butler in front of him was disinfecting and dressing the wound on his hand, lightly reprimanding.

- Tetsuya is sorry... Because Tetsuya doesn't want people to worry about him too much... Besides, after being stabbed a lot, it won't hurt anymore... - 7-year-old blue-haired cat with an apologetic expression liked, and then smiled reassuringly.

Akashi was reading a book in his room when he pushed open the door and entered.

- Good morning, Akashi-sama! The little cat politely greeted him, waiting for him to respond.

- Um! - Same as last time, he didn't take his eyes off the book and answered.

Tetsuya looked a little disappointed, he quickly turned to look for a book to read.

- Tetsuya, what's wrong with your hand?

- Ah... - Very quickly, a smile flickered across his face - Tetsuya was stabbed by a rose thorn. But don't worry, Tetsuya doesn't feel pain anymore.

- I'm not worried. Wouldn't being injured like that bother the servants?

- I'm sorry...

He lowered his head to the ground, his face looking like he was about to cry, making him sigh softly.

- Shall I make the rose thorns disappear? Then I won't get hurt anymore.

- You don't need to do that, Akashi-sama. The delicate flowers are protected by their thorns. Besides, if it lost its thorns, the rose would be very painful. Tetsuya will be more careful, so please don't hurt the rose.

He quickly said innocent things, but came from a sincere heart, not paying attention to the slightly panicked face of the opposite person. He had just accidentally revived a memory in his mind, a happy memory buried in pain.

The red-haired boy gently scolded and worriedly bandaged his lover's wound.

- You don't have to be so worried . Just a small wound. - The girl in front of him smiled, her cheeks flushed with happiness when the person she loved took care of.
- So you make the rose thorns disappear? Then I won't get hurt anymore.