Later, Wen Muqing thought that the system might want to use his real life as an anchor to prevent him from getting lost in so many cards, so as to prevent him from getting lost. It's not like...

    This kind of thing is not something that can be asked, but the image of this stupid system in Wen Muqing's eyes has become strange.

    How should I put it, there is a feeling of Maori Kogoro.

    You say he understands, he doesn’t seem to understand anything; say he doesn’t understand, and he can do something so coincidentally every time...

    Ahem, let’s get down to business, in short, Ye Tingshen likes to mention a student, and once again The reliable unscrupulous teacher took a step closer.

    Although Tang Guangyu's impression of Ye Tingshen was definitely not much better after hearing the conversation between the two, it was always a good thing to be vigilant, and he didn't need Tang Guangyu to trust him.

    As for the energy source, Tang Guangyu's answer under hypnosis is clear enough, Wen Muqing only needs to spend some time in the research institute to get it out.

    And this time to get it, it is inevitable that I can't do some articles.

    He just took a short time to find the research institute, placed the high-tech monitoring equipment produced by the system in the room where the energy source was placed, and then directly woke up the system, making his mind go crazy again.

    [I found it, I found it. Now the principal of Tikva College is named Shan. She is usually called Dean Shan or Ms. Shan. Her ability is "enchantment". She is a typical auxiliary department. ] The system popped up quickly.

    Wen Muqing said helplessly: [Where is the principal's office? ]

    [There are a lot of enchantments around that, I think you should not open the card Linta, you may be arrested. ] The system told the truth, [Let Long Jun come on, he specializes in array formations. ]

    [position. ]

    [OK, OK, the location is...]

    Wen Muqing felt that the system looked like a husky after he fell asleep, and his mind was so happy that he couldn't help it, basically challenging his brain nerves all the time.

    I feel a little tired, like bringing a silly boy with me.

    He was talking to the system in his mind, but he returned to his previous relaxed state, and accidentally bumped into the back of Tang Guangyu who had stopped.

    Looking up, they were at a spacious intersection. Students wearing various school uniforms were coming and going. It seemed that there were restrictions on transportation. Everyone was on foot, and the level of noise was higher than that of ordinary universities.

    Wen Muqing even saw a girl in a red school uniform with a hammer in her hand, chatting with a classmate next to her, so she took the hammer and hit the person on the shoulder. There was a notch left on the trash can. Judging by the collapsed expressions of the two, they might lose money.

    It seems that the strength is not great, and even a C-level ability can do it, but once this picture is matched with the campus, there will be a strange sense of violation and unreality.