Sure enough, he heard footsteps getting closer, and a cold hand pressed to his forehead, and even tugged at his cheek: "Are you awake?"

    It was another person whose name is not known yet, he There was a faint smell of tobacco on his body, which enveloped Tang Guangyu and made him more relaxed.

    Thanks to the negative effect that divination gave him, Tang Guangyu's endurance ability has been greatly improved. It was only because the news was too shocking that he showed a flaw just now.

    After adjusting, he quickly continued to play dead, and prayed frantically in his heart that he would not get to the bottom of it.

    Fortunately, the conversation between the two is not over yet.

    "Isn't there a person named Lin Ta next to him? They are both talented in divination. That one is only for you MIA, and this one is for me, isn't it just right?" Ye Ting said lazily, "But Ye Shou, it's really true that you are so sincere. It's beyond my expectation."

    "MIA is unwilling to accept you, so you just rush up to be a watchdog?"

    The smell of tobacco around him suddenly disappeared, and there were two clear sounds of "cracking".

    Tang Guangyu was so courageous, he repeated the old trick again, only to see that the white-haired man was holding a dagger in his hand, and almost stabbed Ye Tingshen's chest directly, but was blocked by a strange lamp.

    After waking up for a while, Tang Guangyu's stagnant brain finally started to function. He quickly remembered the business card Wen Muqing gave him, on which was written the word "Ye Shou". His cousin also had white hair.

    Looks alike too.

    Tang Guangyu does not think that there are completely irrelevant coincidences in the world, but only believes in the law of concentration of events, that is, "the world is really small".

    So the "ye shou" in Ye Tingshen's mouth is Wen Muqing's cousin?

    Tang Guangyu did not expect that the person he was on guard before he came to the academy this morning would appear in front of him in such an unexpected form.

    In my memory, why is there such a dangerous person next to the senior who smiles and looks weak? No, it may not be a person. After all, Ye Tingshen can make him faint with a single word, so changing Wen Muqing's memory is also the same. Doable and simple thing to do.

    And that MIA...is the name of the organization? Why didn't he mention it at all in the information he checked?

    "That's not the problem." Ye Shou said coldly, "I didn't come for MIA, but your outrageous behavior made me suspect WPO. What is the purpose of the earth."

    Ye Ting dragged his tone deeply: "Purpose--not bad, anyway, once the end of the year is over, it will be over?"

    What will end at the end of the year? It seems that I still have to take the initiative to do divination...

    "As for this child, I think he is quite talented, what's the matter with teaching him?"

    Ye Shou seemed to be choked by his confident words, and said after a long while: "Then you can find him Just tell me, don’t use these messy methods.”