"Linta, do you have a girlfriend? I feel that girls seem to be more Eat yours, what’s it called—thin, rich ones like mine are hard to find.”

    “Linta, can you teach me divination? In return, I can teach you how to trade in stocks…”

    The young man who had been dazzled by the trash talking let go The brain, holding the crystal ball in his arms tightly, looked like he was about to close himself.

    Wen Muqing especially wanted the last freshman to come over now, whether it was Tang Guangyu or not, it would be nice if he could distract the very familiar talker next to him.

    Yu Xinglan once again wondered where his social charm was, and none of the two freshmen paid him any attention.

    He waited for the last freshman in disbelief, planning to try again.

    The last freshman who was missed by everyone was packing his luggage at this time.

    Antarctica entered into a state of polar night, and the research was temporarily suspended. Tang Guangyu stayed in the base until the last moment. He soaked the energy source in the box in a special liquid, and the spiritual sense of divination told him that only in this way can certain disasters be contained.

    But he couldn't tell what the specific disaster was.

    Tang Guangyu's divination ability has been used frequently in the past two months, and the speed of improvement is also very fast. However, when his body functions are also rapidly consumed, he is more inclined to learn manual divination, such as Plum Blossom Yishu, Xiao Liuren, etc. Yes ...

    Only the occasional prophetic dream still drains his energy.

    After the dream of the particularly evil flute player last time, Tang Guangyu also dreamed of a crane with red eyes on black and white wings; a happy criminal who couldn't see the face clearly, but opened his mouth to directly cause chaos and collective riots; The cute little loli holding a book but beating people violently;

    Dreaming of the previous scenes, Tang Guangyu could still comfort himself that they might have been imagined by too much pressure, but he had actually seen the last person.

    Tang Guangyu was so frightened that day that he woke up. He sat on the bed and panted for a long time. He picked up his sketchbook and drew the man in his dream. Looking left and right, he felt exactly the same as the man he met in the neighbor's shop. .

    Wen Muqing said it was his cousin, and even gave him a business card, but he put the business card in the textbook and threw it at home.

    Tang Guangyu has a special feeling for Wen Muqing, at a shallow level, it can be regarded as respect for seniors, and liking for the gentle neighbor big brother; at a deeper level, it can be seen as a unique affection for the weak and weak Compassion, a kind of counterbalance to the injustice of fate and irreversible.

    After embarking on the path of supernatural powers, Tang Guangyu arbitrarily regarded all the regrets around him as his own responsibility. For example, if his mother really wanted to be a matchmaker, he would find his girlfriend to get along with him seriously; If you marry him and live a stable life, then he plans to get married after graduation; Wen Muqing's leg cannot be cured like a hospital, so he will find a way from the supernatural world...