"You know Bonginkosi thinks there is something going on between us." he says. "Well he isn't necessarily wrong." I say. "You right. He was questioning the staring contest going on at the club." "We need to stop staring at each other in public." "Yah but I like looking at you. Your eyes are very inviting." "Let me thank my mother for giving me such inviting eyes." He chuckles.

"But then it's nice staring at you cause you really handsome and i like the fact that you challenge me in this contest of ours." I say. "Its very rare to find such fine species." he says and we laugh. "Lets get ready." "The restuarant can wait for us." "But you were the one that was tell.." "That's because it takes you over an hour to decide on an outfit." I roll my eyes.

"So why we going out on this date?" I ask. "Because i want to spend some nice quality time with you." he answers. "Netflix and chill is more than enough for me." "But sometimes going out is nice." "Just as long as we don't get caught." "This time we keeping it discreet until we both ready to come out of the closet." I nod. I wonder which closet we getting out off.

"Okay then let's go get ready." he says. "After you." We walk to the bedroom and start lotioning our body. I go to my closet and take out a matching thong and bralette. "Nice butt." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

After wearing it i go take the dress on top of the bed. I put on the dress and i go check myself in the mirror. It's very tight on me but I'm sure that's okay and i notice that I'm gaining weight but I guess it's the happy weight. It's only for a couple of hours before it gets ripped of by the hands of the beast.

"It looks perfect on you." he says. "Thank you. It's not to revealing neh?" I ask. "No its just right." I smile. "You look nice in your very causal outfit." He chuckled. "All eyes need to be on you phela when we walk in. I'm not trying to take the attention." I chuckled. He was wearing black chino pants and a black shirt. He left two buttons opened and you could see his nice chest.

"I think I need to rip of that shirt. It's payback for ripping one too many items of my clothing." I say. "Don't worry you have the permission to do that." he says and i laugh. I go to the bathroom and i put on light make up. I tie my hair into a high bun and wear my silver hoops.

I go back to my bedroom and look for my necklace thats going to bring this outfit together. I find it and ask Sthembiso to help me put it on. I hiss when the cold necklace makes contact with my skin. "Uright." he asks. (Are you okay?) "Yeah the necklace is cold." I answer. I put on my heels and i pack my handbag.

"Okay I'm ready Mr." I say. "Finally I've been waiting for ages." he says. "Chile you've only been waiting for like ten minutes." "That is a very long time." I roll my eyes. "You such a drama king." "It takes one dramatic person to know another one." I roll my eyes. "You wish I was dramatic." He rolls his eyes.

"Can we take pictures outside." I say. "Sure let's go." We go outside and start taking gazillion pictures. I send the pictures to him and i post it on whatsapp and Instagram. "Okay then I'm ready to go then." "Asambe sthandwa sami." (Let's go my love.) I smile and i feel my cheeks heat up. How can he make a plain pet name sound so perfect. 

I intertwine my hand with his and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me and i thank him. He rushes to his side and gets in. "Such a gentleman." I say. "Only when necessary." he says. "So which restuarant are we going to?" "There is this new restuarant that has a view of the beach and good food." "That's music to my ears." "You and food." "That's my first love." He chuckles.