wake up

Hahaha you thought I would really end it there??? come on I'm not that evil or maybe I am....;)

************

"Daddy I missed you so much!" I cried into his shoulder.

"I missed you more baby girl but you have too go back now."

"What do you mean go back? I just got you back I'm not leaving you now, nor ever!" I yelled at him, he just gave me a sad look shaking his head "I'm not leaving you dad! I just got you back now you expect me too go back too a world that doesn't have you it?!" I said with tears running down my face.

"Sweetie you have too go back, they need you down there. it's not your time too leave. you have your whole life too live."

"it's a life without you!" I cry out.

" I know sweetie, but think of it this way, what will your mother do? she already lost so much, and is finally healing from it and what will it do too her if she loses you? do you know what would happen? she would go into deep depression again, the only reason she's not depressed anymore Is because you snapped out of it. JC won't know how too do it, you women have like mind reading powers that us men don't fully understand." I thought really hard about he was saying. he's right. my mom did go into deep depression but I gave her tough love saying if she didn't clean up her act, I would call child support and ask for help then. I know JC wouldn't do that. I know my family would fall apart. I don't want them too suffer just because I'm being selfish.

"I don't want too leave you though, I just got you back." I look at him sadly.

"iris, I never left you. I'm always with you. No matter what. I'm with you in here." he said pointing too my heart. "I'll never leave you, you'll always have my love, forever and always." he wrapped me in his arms.

"Ok." I took a deep breath. "I'll go back." a huge smile steeped across his face. " how do I go back." I asked

" just think of your earlier life, your loved ones....that boy."

"DAD!"

" What your still my little girl, I told you I never left. and I like that boy, he's a good guy."

"Ok dad!" I said blushing

"just close your eyes and think of them" so I did

"goodbye dad."

"No, it's just farewell iris." and with that he slowly disappeared. and I slowly heard beeping sounds and some one say.

"her heart is stable doctor."