Weakness

We got to the training center and I was amazed there was walls of guns, weapons, and there was a big circle thing built into the ground filled with mud and little cages in there.

I kept on looking at the circle mud thing and turned to Alice who was standing to the right of me.

"What is that?" I asked her pointing to the circle mud thing

"It's a course where we have to crawl threw the mud in tight spaces, I forgot what they call it." she explained to me.

"Oh I get it now." I told her. I can already tell that I'm going to hate this course.

I was so busy looking around and in my thoughts that I didn't even hear General Larenzo talking until Elle gave me a nudge to pay attention.

"Welcome to the training center. This is wear all of you will come and train all day during the week and for five hours on Saturday. You will put all you effort into it and if you give up you will get punished." he stated coldly. But I would also like to give a warm welcome to Mrs. Lockheart she is the training leader where she will show you threw all the drills and courses." right after he said that a tall woman stepped by him. She was very tall and muscler for a women, she had shoulder length blonde hair that was a little frizzy at the top, she had piercing blue eyes. Overall she looked mean but if she smiled she would look very nice at the same time. If that makes any sense.

Next thing I knew she was talking.

"Hello, I'm Madison Lockheart but you guys call me Mrs.Lockheart. I'm your training teacher. I'm the kind of woman that doesn't take crap form anyone and you listen to me and do what I tell you to do. You do that and we will be the best of friends if you do not do that I will be your worst enemy, I can promise you that." So far she was kinda freaking me out a little. I definitely want too listen to her no matter what.

"Sine all of you guys know each other, well most of you any ways." Mrs. Lockheart started to say. "I will tell you my story." she began. " I grew up in Keller, Minnesota. I had a happy childhood till I was fourteen when my father passed away from a driving accident, the semi driver was drunk and hit my father's car, I was in school at the time and the police came to pick me up. I went to the site where the accident happened and I could see my father's lifeless body on the ground. I remember going down to my knees just crying but I had to hold in my screams. The next thing I know my mother is rapping her arms around me and telling me it's ok, that my father is ok. We rode in the police car following behind the ambulance. When we finally got to the hospital, it was to late. He had passed away right when we got in the hostile doors, and people told me that the doctors can save him, he'll come back, but I knew that wouldn't happen. I just knew it, and I was right. I never got my father back, and then my whole world fell apart. I would never hear my father's voice again, never spell his colone again, never feel his hugs again and never hear him tell me that he loves me again. My whole world was gone. Until senior year when I signed up for the army, I felt whole again for some reason, I felt safe again. Soon I started to love it here, I never go home to see the rest of my family so afraid it will bring back memories, to afraid to cry again. I have never cried again after my father's funeral. Crying is a sign if weakness and that is something I do not want to show. I soon became the training leader and I have been here since the summer of 1999 and I have never left or ever looked back." she finished her life story and I was amazed, it almost sounded just like my own. She has been through the same as me. She has felt my pain.

I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to show weakness like Mrs. Lockheart. My new fear is weakness. I must not show my weakness because it can and will be used against you.