Its Time

The three days I had left at home went by in a blink in a eye.

The three days I basically didn't even leave my family especially my brother, we have gotten very close since Christmas. I even met my mom's new boyfriend-Bret, that I actually like he's not my dad but he will do. as long as he makes my mom happy I'm happy. if he hurts her, he will get hurt. simple math really.

But know I'm in my bedroom, just looking at my empty room, the empty walls where my boyband posters hung, the empty closet.

I took all my clothes that I don't wear or don't like, to the good will to be donated.

I started to remember all the good memories I had in this room, and the house. I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize my mom standing behind, until she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hun.... You ready to get going to the airport?" she asked quietly

"Yeah, I-I think so." I said kinda stuttering a little

"Okay, let's get going." she said and with that I grabbed my two suitcases and walked out the door with my mom and my brother following behind.

*Airport*

We got to the waiting part, where we have to sit down on nice squishy chairs, waiting for the military plain to show up.

"I'm going to get something to eat, you guys want anything?" my mom asked

me and JC both said no and she headed off to get some food.

I looked at JC and he still looked really depressed so I took his hand in mine.

"What's wrong little bro." I asked quietly

"I just don't want to say goodbye." he said sadly

I looked him in the eyes, and squeezed his hand.

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting," I looked at him sadly "And I never plan on forgetting you, and I hope you don't want to forget me." I stated at the end

"Of course not, I can never forget you!" he whispered/yelled "If we shouldn't say goodbye, then what do we say?" he questioned

"Let's say Farewell, it means by for now but I will see you later."

"Okay." he whispered

"Okay good." I said smiling while messing up his hair.

"NO no, NOT the hair!" he parsley yelled

I just started to laugh

*JC's POV.*

I don't like it that my sister is leaving. I hate it.

isn't it enough that we lost our dad to the Army now I could also lose my sister.

She wants us to say Farewell to each other, but I don't get the difference from goodbye to farewell you still have to say bye to that person.

I don't want my sister to leave but there is nothing I can do to stop her from leaving, but I wish their were.

I saw my mom coming back with a lot of food. she has been eating a lot lately more than usually. she has these huge mood swings and stuff, her stomach is getting like some what of a bump but that could be just from all the food, like my mom is not that kind of person. she has only dated Bret for a month and a half, I think.

I started to think of how I'm supposed to even say Farewell to Iris it's going to be hard.

it's so hard saying goodbye...

I know seasons must change and time goes on, but their will always be an empty space in my heart and soul that can only be filled with happy memories of the one I love... my sister.

All of a sudden I see the plain landing, and I started to pray that's not Iris's plain, but luck is not on my side.

It's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's even more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave.

The flight attendant called her plains number, and she stood up and hugged my mom and and she walked over to me hugged me tight and I hugged her even tighter. she kissed my cheek.

"Farewell JC, I love you." she whispered in my ear.

"Farewell, I love you too!" I whispered/yelled

She let go grabbed her bags and walk to the door leading to the plain. I looked over to my mom saw that she had a few tears streaming down her cheeks. I couldn't help it any more I just bursted out crying, and I didn't care what people thought even tho we were in puplic.

My mom came over to me hugged me and we started to walk out of the airport, to our car.

*Home*

I walked I my bedroom, with a couple or tears are

streaming down my face. All of a sudden I see my mom running into the bathroom and throwing up. I run to her side and hold her hair back.

"Mom what's wrong, why are you acting so different now?" I asked

She sat down on the floor and looked up at me and said something shocking.

"I'm pregnant JC." she said slowly

I guess my mom is that kind of woman.

I guess if you are brave enough to say Farewell to someone. Life will grant you a knew hello.