Back

After I started to remember where I have seen that man before, I ran out of the church and ran straight up to Natalie and hugged her.

She was caught off guard, but she hugged me back.

"What happened?" she asked with worry in her face

"I'm fine" I lied straight threw my teeth.

"Are you sure, you look like you gave seen a ghost!" only if she really knew. I actually did!

"No, no, I'm okay I just need a little hug then and there" I said smiling. I had to hide my hands behind my back because I was shaking so bad.

"Okay, let's get going back to camp, okay?"

I was to afraid to say anything, my voice might have been shaky. So I just nodded my head.

We hopped into the car. In the car there was me, Natalie, John, and Tyler.

John was driving and Tyler was in the passenger seat, and me and Natalie in the back seats.

The whole ride back to the camp, I couldn't help but look at John the whole ride. Every time he moved the steering wheel his muscles would flex.

I was enjoying my view until Natalie poked me in the arm. I got kinda annoyed, she distracted me from my beautiful view.

"What?" I snapped at her

"First of all check that tone of yours and second of all its very rude to stare at people! Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she whisper/yelled at me.

"Yes my mother thought me manners, I just never cared to listen to her, and don't go all motherly on me, I have my own mother at home. And I wasn't starring, i was looking at the view...out side." I quickly tried to cover up what I almost told her my view was John.

"Yeah sure outside." she said with a sarcastic voice.

*******************

When we finally arrived at the base camp. I was getting out of the car when I tripped over my own feet and fell on my butt.

John looked at me like he was really amused, but he helped me up any ways with out laughing.

He grabbed me by my waist and just starred into my eyes. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most awkward moments of my life, but I also really liked it.

And you will never guess who had to ruin the moment. The one and only Mr. Tyler the idiot. John quickly moved his arms from my waist and walked to his cabin.

"Next time don't fall, and trip over your own feet!" Tyler said with amusement in his voice.

"I didn't fall, I was testing gravity and its working good." I said defending myself.

"Ha, sure you were sweet heart." he said smiling

"I was." I said walking away

All of a sudden I hear Tyler whistling. My mother always told me when a guy whistles at you never turn around, you are not a dog, you do not come to a whistle. But just this once, couldn't hurt right?

So I turned around to come face to face with Tyler.

"Are you wearing space pants, because your butt is out of this world!" Tyler said with a smirk on his face. Okay I regret turning around.

"No, these are actually softball pants, because my butt is out of your league!" I said with a smirk on my face, and I just walked away.

****************

When I walked into mine and Natalie' s cabin she was already there sitting on her bed.

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for you." she said with a straight face.

"Oh sorry, I got caught up with somebody. Why have you been waiting for me?" I asked with confusion on my face.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that General stopped over and said that we are going to have ower first training tomorrow. I'm just so excited!" she said jumping up and down like a little school girl.

I was just laughing at her. She had her crazy eyes out and everything.

I just walked up to her and poked her nose, and said...

"Well arn't you just a fun little lollipop, tripled dipped in psycho!"

**********

A/N

Thank you guys so much, for the votes and reads. I still can't believe how many people are reading this book, but thank you guys so much it means a lot.

Me and my friends say that qoute to each other all the time, the psycho one, so I just had to wright it.

For the next chapter I need more names for different people, but I'm terrible at thinking of names so if you got any good names, please comment them!!!

Thanks-Nikki :)